Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Help

by LEO2DARK - 25 April, 2024 - 02:48 AM
This post is by a banned member (LEO2DARK) - Unhide
LEO2DARK  
Registered
Threads
Hello Everyone im on here searching for someone who can tell me how to gain admin to someones pc in cmd i have there system info 

Much needed help dms open 
ill reply fast on discord 

@LEO2DARK
This post is by a banned member (UberFuck) - Unhide
UberFuck  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Do you already have access and are trying to escalate privileges? What's the system info?
LEO2DARK  
Registered
Threads
(25 April, 2024 - 09:37 AM)UberFuck Wrote: Show More
Do you already have access and are trying to escalate privileges? What's the system info?

like my rat is weir one hit ill have admin others i wont but ya i have there ifo jus cant really get in pc without admin
UberFuck  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
You're going to have to provide some kind of information if you want help. Is the target a Windows 10 PC, Windows 11, MacOS? What kind of access do you already have if not admin? Do you have a reverse shell w/ command prompt?
LEO2DARK  
Registered
Threads
(25 April, 2024 - 05:39 PM)UberFuck Wrote: Show More
You're going to have to provide some kind of information if you want help. Is the target a Windows 10 PC, Windows 11, MacOS? What kind of access do you already have if not admin? Do you have a reverse shell w/ command prompt?

Windows 10.0.22631 | Intel64 Family 6 Model 122 Stepping 8, GenuineIntel | 64bit 
this is what it gives me with his ip n more but when i dont have admin i do a command to get admin n it brings up a cmd prompt looking thing
UberFuck  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
If you have a command prompt on the system, you can try running winPEAS to find potential privilege escalation paths.
https://github.com/peass-ng/PEASS-ng/tre...er/winPEAS