Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Strategy Game Plays

by w1axon - 22 April, 2024 - 01:43 AM
This post is by a banned member (w1axon) - Unhide
w1axon  
Registered
Threads
For strategy games such as Command & Conquer, Warcraft III, Age of Empires and all of the recent ones I don't yet know.... (i.e. build a base, train troops and conquer other players) are there certain "plays" which you can study? For example, the amounts of certain resources you should aim to gather, how many of each type of unit, defence structures etc? Or is it all left up to individual strategy?

I would appreciate any help or discussion here as I have grown up playing a lot of strategy games but can't seem to excel at them. Like, I couldn't beat an insane level NPC.
This post is by a banned member (vieuws) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (w1axon) - Unhide
w1axon  
Registered
Threads
(22 April, 2024 - 01:43 AM)w1axon Wrote: Show More
For strategy games such as Command & Conquer, Warcraft III, Age of Empires and all of the recent ones I don't yet know.... (i.e. build a base, train troops and conquer other players) are there certain "plays" which you can study? For example, the amounts of certain resources you should aim to gather, how many of each type of unit, defence structures etc? Or is it all left up to individual strategy?
 <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://19216811.cam/ https://1921681001.id/  
I would appreciate any help or discussion here as I have grown up playing a lot of strategy games but can't seem to excel at them. Like, I couldn't beat an insane level NPC.

I got this,...