Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT @DESIGNS 1700$+ FRONTEND UI DESIGN

by ReindeerIC - 20 March, 2024 - 10:23 PM
This post is by a banned member (ReindeerIC) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
I don't know if your brain is functional or not but I've literally showed countless evidences of withdrawing the claim ON the same day.
nothing I can do, this is up to you, as for the fraud case this is entirely your fault for being stupid, I can guarantee anybody who reads this
would agree that | proof 1proof 2proof 3proof 4proof 5.

If you spend 2.1K and get told that they wont refund due to ToS EVEN though they have not delivered any work
you deserve the right to file a fraud case on you... 

anybody with braincells literally 1 IQ can say that your total dogshit ToS is made to exploit your lack of incompetence and laziness to do proper work
and also.. if you had a brain you'd know that a chargeback case for revolut takes up to 5 weeks - 12 weeks ?‍♂️

I'm pretty sure anybody who has actually looked at the countless evidences I've shown would agree with me...
you as a seller is responsible for assessing the difficulty of the job and if you can deliver, you are responsible for immediately refunding if any issues come up not saying that youw ont refund.. 

Your main argument falls flat considering I have so much evidence of withdrawing the claim, you're arguing here for absolutely no reason lol
everyone here sees the clown you are
This post is by a banned member (DESIGNS) - Unhide
DESIGNS  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
there's a big difference between fraud and a business dispute.
[Image: final.gif]
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #19
(This post was last modified: 23 March, 2024 - 04:34 AM by ReindeerIC. Edited 2 times in total.)
Day after day you make yourself look even more stupid.. I'm assuming the only type of fraud you know is the one where your funds are used without your knowledge but that isn't the only type of fraud there is.. you can chargeback for not receiving what you describe for which YOU and ME both can agree that I did not receive what was describe originally nor which I have re-negotiated with you.. 500+ people have veiwed this and you just make yourself sound like a toddler, its too funny lol

admins just please get rid of this goofball 

valid reasons for chargeback

This is a bump
DESIGNS  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...2dfd84&

it says chargeback dispute not a fraud case smh
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 23 March, 2024 - 03:31 PM by ReindeerIC.)
[Image: kek.png] [Image: kek.png], it's shocking how inexperienced you are in basic merchant knowledge to think this should have a been a "business dispute"

fraud case and chargeback claim go hand in hand, you are being labelled as a scammer, rightfully so because you did not deliver the product
so I don't under how this is shocking to you.. YES you are a scammer, I haven't received the full product I paid for... so YES you are being investigated

this guy is so braindead...

a quick google search brings that a business dispute is handled in court.. 
1. you don't have the money to go to court
2. you'd be 100x more fucked than this 
3. you need to have a contract with the business (which was we never had)

go take a company like apple, with thousands of chargeback disputes comparatively, you think they appear in court everyday over a "business dispute"?? lmao you make yourself look so stupid it's crazy... finish the product you was paid for.. the admins will say the same thing

@Darkness @Liars
DESIGNS  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
stop threatening me
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #23
(This post was last modified: 24 March, 2024 - 04:18 PM by ReindeerIC.)
This is a bump

@Darkness @Liars
Threads
1 Year of service
if you can tell him to refund 1400, finish job or ban please would be good, all proof is on you @Darkness @Liars