Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

“With capture” and “mail access” accounts

by Realting0077 - 23 June, 2019 - 02:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (Realting0077) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Whats the difference and meaning of the two terms? Does it mean you can change the email on cracked account to what you want?  thinking
This post is by a banned member (mia bhai) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(23 June, 2019 - 02:37 PM)mia bhai Wrote: Show More
thinking
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Real dope dealer, I’m not nothing like them weirdos Fiesta
This post is by a banned member (XQCL) - Unhide
XQCL  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(23 June, 2019 - 02:26 PM)Realting0077 Wrote: Show More
Whats the difference and meaning of the two terms? Does it mean you can change the email on cracked account to what you want?  thinking

lets say your checking on an origin combolist .. if the checker has "capture" it will show you what games are on the account when you get a hit ..

and mail access means that you have access to the email so you login to the email and take the account
Threads
4 Years of service
(23 June, 2019 - 03:11 PM)XQCL Wrote: Show More

lets say your checking on an origin combolist .. if the checker has "capture" it will show you what games are on the account when you get a hit ..

and mail access means that you have access to the email so you login to the email and take the account
Gotcha. Was wondering what the difference between “Netflix with mail access” and “netflix With capture”. 

Seems like all of them come with a email but I understand a little better thanks
This post is by a banned member (XQCL) - Unhide
XQCL  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(23 June, 2019 - 03:34 PM)Realting0077 Wrote: Show More
(23 June, 2019 - 03:11 PM)XQCL Wrote: Show More

Gotcha. Was wondering what the difference between “Netflix with mail access” and “netflix With capture”. 

Seems like all of them come with a email but I understand a little better thanks

well if it says just netflix with capture it means it would show you the email and password and what kind of subscribtion is on the account like HD or UHD .. and with that email and pass you can login directly to the netflix account with ON THE NETFLIX WEBSITE ..

but if it says mail access it means you login to the email and restore the netflix .. and when i say login to the email i mean like if you get an email like [email protected] you go to aol.com and login with it
This post is by a banned member (batees) - Unhide