Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

▶️ #1 YOUTUBE GUIDE ON CRACKED ◀️ $3,000 /WEEK ✅ FINALLY GET TRAFFIC & MONEY✅

by chills - 14 November, 2020 - 10:41 PM
This post is by a banned member (gothophob) - Unhide
gothophob  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 June, 2021 - 12:56 PM)chills Wrote: Show More
(23 June, 2021 - 01:20 PM)gothophob Wrote: Show More
(10 April, 2021 - 06:34 AM)Wulliam Wrote: Show More
Bought & Read the book tonight in hope to continue to keep my youtube channel growing. I found some tips useful, and some other i already knew about it. I would definitly recommend this to any beginner on the content creation sphere who want to get a fresh and fast start on Youtube. The methods are well explained. Could be interesting for the author of this book to create a Discord Server with people who bought the book to have discussions and learn about more stuff together. 

Would recommend it even to experienced content creators, you can still learn something out of it. Good book, worth my money and time.
10/10

how many views are you getting now and what is your most popular video?
I am asking this because my most popular video got 20mil+ views in 2019, but as of now I can't get more than 2k views on 200k subs channel and I doubt any book can contain secret methods what can help PepeKnife

“Secret methods” when your are talking about some kind of “tricking the system” that is definitely not possible in the long run (obviously). The ebook explains a lot, in your case the channel is probably shadowbanned/not getting suggested because of short term trends/strikes or you changed the niche completely.

I suggest you make a solid content strategy and SEO combined with affiliate marketing, highly depends on the video style you want to make. Currently I’m working on an updated version of the guide which will come out in July 21. Probably going to update the ebook with fresh content every year, all updates are free.

Let me know if you got any specific question.
 I have not ever get any strikes and I have got the answers - you are just trying to sell public info. Like make content, design thumbnails, add some tags.
No thanks, I don't see any reason why anybody should pay you
This post is by a banned member (Baneka) - Unhide
Baneka  
Threads
1 Year of service
great
This post is by a banned member (fedi478) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (aristokrat) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
asi assi assi assi
This post is by a banned member (VISKIC) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (BrokenHills) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 28 April, 2023 - 08:48 AM by BrokenHills. Edited 1 time in total.)
theres a reason your selling an ebook for cheap. with 3k a week in the title, you dont make close to 3k a week using this method, and its most likely just a 50 page guide with simple information that can be found free across the web, show me proof you have made a substantial amount from Youtube and i will revoke what ive said, otherwise your just another broke loser trying to get his bread up using a guide full of raped information  Hackerman
This post is by a banned member (Baneka) - Unhide
Baneka  
Threads
1 Year of service
great share
This post is by a banned member (dummy9031) - Unhide
dummy9031  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 18 December, 2023 - 10:42 AM by dummy9031.)
yooo

yooooo