Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

▶️ #1 YOUTUBE GUIDE ON CRACKED ◀️ $3,000 /WEEK ✅ FINALLY GET TRAFFIC & MONEY✅

by chills - 14 November, 2020 - 10:41 PM
This post is by a banned member (chills) - Unhide
chills  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 March, 2022 - 02:48 AM by chills. Edited 7 times in total.)

BECOME FAMOUS ON YOUTUBE
GET MORE VIEWS & SUBS EVERY DAY
WITHOUT SHOWING YOUR FACE
LEARN YOUTUBE FROM A-Z
CHECK OUT THE REVIEWS
Discord: vince#7152
Skype Invite Link: Click Here

[Image: 5iIDVCL.jpg]

Vouches
(27 November, 2020 - 07:57 PM)Planet Wrote: Show More

PLANET'S REVIEW

Method:
I would say that this isn't necessarily a method but more of a guide (wich isn't a bad thing)
it goes in depth trying to explain every stats of youtube with images helping you understand
it explains also how to try to maximise your stats to make your videos more popular

Seller:
The seller is there to help you so in case anything goes wrong or you need more explanations you can always find him
(remember that he is a human so if he doesn't immediately respond give it some time and he will surely do)

Ebook:
The ebook has a nice minimalistic design and unlike other ebooks
it has a lot of words containing a lot of informations on how to grow your channel

Do I reccomend?:
Yes, I do! Not only for the purpouse of making money (although it's a very important aspect!)
but also if you want to make your YouTube channel grow and look better!

OVERALL: 8.5/10

(15 November, 2020 - 12:31 PM)YaSserX Wrote: Show More
I received a vouch copy from him 
The eBook is explaining every step from how to create a youtube channel to monetizing on youtube and affiliates
the ebook explain every steps on how to get more traffics and viewers with a good strategy
if you are willing to run a youtube channel i recommende you this ebook ;)

(15 November, 2020 - 07:44 AM)Ryze Wrote: Show More
[Image: 3PvXDws.png]

Inside:
The method OP provides is definitely private and has a good potential to earn money. The ebook explains very well how to make content and how to get monetized. You also learn how to get viewers and viral vids. I definitely recommend this if you got some free time as it has high potential for earning. Its very easy to read and explains youtube in a step by step guide. 

Seller: 10/10
Support: 8/10
Method: 8/10

(10 April, 2021 - 06:34 AM)Wulliam Wrote: Show More
Bought & Read the book tonight in hope to continue to keep my youtube channel growing. I found some tips useful, and some other i already knew about it. I would definitly recommend this to any beginner on the content creation sphere who want to get a fresh and fast start on Youtube. The methods are well explained. Could be interesting for the author of this book to create a Discord Server with people who bought the book to have discussions and learn about more stuff together. 

Would recommend it even to experienced content creators, you can still learn something out of it. Good book, worth my money and time.
10/10

Frequently Asked Questions

Show ContentSpoiler:

Make thousands with: The Art Of Content Creation!
Not only with AdSense!

[Image: gnagj65.gif]
What are you waiting for? Get started today!
This post is by a banned member (Planet) - Unhide
Planet  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
GLWS dude Hype
This post is by a banned member (Ryze) - Unhide
Ryze  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 November, 2020 - 05:16 PM by Ryze.)
size=large][Image: 3PvXDws.png]

Inside:
The method OP provides is definitely private and has a good potential to earn money. The ebook explains very well how to make content and how to get monetized. You also learn how to get viewers and viral vids. I definitely recommend this if you got some free time as it has high potential for earning. Its very easy to read and explains youtube in a step by step guide. 

Seller: 10/10
Support: 8/10
Method: 8/10
[/size]

[Image: ZsTIWSC.png]

Feel free to check out the following links:
 General Rules | Posting Rules | Marketplace Rules 
 Anti Leeching | Upgrade | Terms of Service 
This post is by a banned member (YaSserX) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (coopjo13) - Unhide
coopjo13  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Are you the same chills from youtube that does the creepy top 15 videos? Also can I have a vouch copy?
chills  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 November, 2020 - 02:22 PM by chills.)
I'm still looking for people that are reputable and want a vouch copy. 

Please reply to this thread if you are interested and have at least the rank: 
Godlike or Heaven

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the YouTube guide.
This post is by a banned member (Planet) - Unhide
Planet  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
PLANET'S REVIEW

Method:
I would say that this isn't necessarily a method but more of a guide (wich isn't a bad thing)
it goes in depth trying to explain every stats of youtube with images helping you understand
it explains also how to try to maximise your stats to make your videos more popular

Seller:
The seller is there to help you so in case anything goes wrong or you need more explanations you can always find him
(remember that he is a human so if he doesn't immediately respond give it some time and he will surely do)

Ebook:
The ebook has a nice minimalistic design and unlike other ebooks
it has a lot of words containing a lot of informations on how to grow your channel

Do I reccomend?:
Yes, I do! Not only for the purpouse of making money (although it's a very important aspect!)
but also if you want to make your YouTube channel grow and look better!

OVERALL: 8.5/10
chills  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump