Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⚜️ Know how lucky you are⚜️

by 1337xBora - 10 April, 2020 - 12:47 AM
This post is by a banned member (1337xBora) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (kadimebarki) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 April, 2020 - 12:50 AM by kadimebarki.)
I save money to get a Supreme, do you want to donate me? -> 3AJzQRuastY25aNhDtxr35HoqfLcMt3Ciy

You are really lucky to be born in a European country or USA, Canada. I was born in the Middle East. To me, God may have sent me here to punish me, anyway, this is a joke. I was already a deist. Imagine being subjected to bullying, violence, oppression and restricted freedom, censorship every day. We live this every day in the Middle East. Shitty economy, false people, censorship, oppression. I work hard to get out of here. I am 19 years old now. I am trying to enter the medical school and also trying to learn English. At best, when I was 26, I could leave here. I will have waited 26 years just to achieve the freedom, human rights and economy you have only. Know the value of what you have. Good economy, low crime rate, uncensored and free media, freedom of expression, justice. These are very important. Please don't be a fool and work for Earth. I was born in the Middle East and had a bad youth, but I will try to prevent anyone else from experiencing it. Let's make the Earth beautiful together. I'm going to sleep right now. These had accumulated inside of me and I just wanted to write. I love you. Maybe someday I can get civilization. Until then, I have to work hard, see you guys.  [Image: 68747470733a2f2f7374617469632e637261636b...6e2e706e67] :hype:
This post is by a banned member (Extraordinary) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
oh you have seen nothing in your life, I made seen my sister be killed in front of me, I had been beaten by father till 13 years old, I suffer healthy food, I had 4 wide cuts in my body, i did 3 operations
and i still try man
yes
[Image: FtiXiFX.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Sally) - Unhide
Sally  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
It's ok sir sometimes life is pretty hard usually for all so later all will be good
This post is by a banned member (SoPro) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ianel) - Unhide
ianel  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Your life is not as bad as it seems, there are people who have a worse time

that's why I do not complain about my life no matter how shit it is

btw im learning english too im from argentina  [Image: Amusing.png]
This post is by a banned member (Jachin33) - Unhide