(This post was last modified: 16 April, 2024 - 11:01 AM by MonoReAper24. Edited 3 times in total.)
I have a high value trusted account on paypal with HUNDREDS of transactions (BOTH F&F and Goods & Services WITH PROOF if needed)

I have revolut, and crypto wallets as well in case you need that.

? Holding Service: Worried about the safety of your funds during transactions? Want to obfuscate the origins of your funds? Leave it to me! I offer a secure holding service where your funds are safeguarded until the transaction is completed to your satisfaction. Peace of mind guaranteed! ?

? Converter Services: Need to swap crypto for PayPal, or vice versa? I'm your go-to guy! My reliable and lightning-fast conversion service ensures you get what you need, hassle-free. ?

✅ Why Choose Me?

? Security: Your safety is my top priority. With encrypted communication and trusted protocols, rest assured your transactions are in safe hands.

? Discretion: ONLY input your telegram (or DM me) and I will add you to avoid privacy-issues. You will remain completely anonymous and NO questions about identity

? FEE STRUCTURE

Transactions under $100: 10% fee
Transactions between $100 and $500: 7% fee
Transactions between $500 and $1000: 5% fee
Transactions above $5000: 3% fee
Get your money safely transfered, REGARDLESS OF ITS SOURCE, I can get it done.

This is a bump