Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✅ [VOUCHED] ✅ |⚡ SPORTS BETTING E-BOOK ⚡PRIVATE AND UPDATED⚡ | ❤️ [EARN OR REFUND] ❤️

by Rabi1337 - 05 November, 2023 - 01:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (Rabi1337) - Unhide
Rabi1337  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 April, 2024 - 06:01 PM by Rabi1337. Edited 49 times in total.)
[Image: 1.png]
[Image: 2.png]
[Image: Dark-Purple-and-Blue-Modern-Testimonial-...type-1.png]
[Image: 4.png]
[Image: 5.png]
[Image: 6.png]
OVER 4 MONTHS SELLING THIS METHOD WITH NO REFUNDS OR REPORTS YET

ALL CUSTOMERS ARE SATISFIED, CHECK OUR THREAD VOUCHES

PRICES ARE FINAL, MIGHT BE INCREASED IN FUTURE
This post is by a banned member (gizem) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Pixel) - Unhide
Pixel  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
VC?
This post is by a banned member (Anubis) - Unhide
Anubis  
Trial Moderator
Threads
Staff Team
2 Years of service
[Image: dCNZGWP.gif]

[Image: p2psC3H.png]

GOOD LUCK WITH SALES 

May the sales god bless you
All the best and success on your journey
Greetings, @Anubis

[Image: verified.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]
[ Expiry: 10th Nov ]

╔══════════════════╗
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Middle Spot Available : $135/Month [ Purchase ]‎       
    Bottom Spot Available : $100/Month [ Purchase ]‎     

╚══════════════════╝

Beware of Impersonators always confirm via Forum PM. I don't sell anything besides signature spots
This post is by a banned member (pijawka) - Unhide
pijawka  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 November, 2023 - 09:48 AM by pijawka. Edited 1 time in total.)
I have an idea. Create an account on blogabet and post your tips for 2-3 months. Why won't you do that? Because you know this method is worth shit.

What determines the limit of units sold? Teams will stop playing? Will bookmakers go bankrupt? xD
This post is by a banned member (Rabi1337) - Unhide
Rabi1337  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #6
(This post was last modified: 06 November, 2023 - 01:35 PM by Rabi1337. Edited 1 time in total.)
(06 November, 2023 - 09:46 AM)pijawka Wrote: Show More
I have an idea. Create an account on blogabet and post your tips for 2-3 months. Why won't you do that? Because you know this method is worth shit.

What determines the limit of units sold? Teams will stop playing? Will bookmakers go bankrupt? xD

What the hell are you saying mane     [Image: lol2.gif]

You haven't even read the method and you started saying shit, if you're so confident that my method is shit buy it and prove me wrong.

(05 November, 2023 - 09:04 PM)Pixel Wrote: Show More
VC?

Yes hit me up on telegram broski @rabi4455

This is a bump
[Image: Light-Proxies.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Kambe) - Unhide
Kambe  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
I received a free copy of this method and here is my honest review. Please note I will not be biased even though I received it for free. I have exposed some public and trash methods in the past before, you guys can check my posting history to see them all.

The concept of this method is pretty good - it's unique and private indeed. At least it's not something you will find for free which gets leaked to normies every day. I was surprised at first when reading it, and I agree with the seller that this method should be sold in limited slots due to the private nature of the resources included in the ebook. However, you can easily tweak the ideas from it and make the resources your own private ones.

The main idea of the ebook is getting high quality bets, like an expert, without analyzing every single match. But it still requires some minimal effort and a small investment besides just money to bet. No real experience is required - it's totally beginner friendly and fits everyone, even if you have never placed a bet before. Though you will still need the seller's support, which is fast and well explained.

The content is well written, with pictures, and of course the "private resources." I consider one of them spoon-fed - I advised the seller to charge more for it but he refused because he cares about his customers. To be more specific about the resources, I will call the first one Resource X. You run X to get Resource Y. But if you are lazy, no worries - both X and Y are inside, so you can choose whichever you like.

The quality of the bets is fantastic, I must say. And yes I tried the method myself with my own money, using only 1 of his resources. At first I was a bit lazy and asked him to give me some bets, but he told me to try it myself. So I chose Resource Y to get my bets. This is not random public picks or arbitrage picks, by the way. Since I chose Resource Y, I didn't have to do much - just spend a few minutes to get the bets, and a few more to place them on DuckDice. And the results were amazing:

The picks I got
[Image: jar6.jpg]
My result
[Image: mrys.jpg]
[Image: mxry.jpg]
[Image: mx.jpg]

As you can see, 4 wins, 1 loss, 2 pending - high odds. Yeah I showed them all to make sure my review is fair, no hiding anything from you guys. And please note, this is from only 1 resource out of plenty available, no limits on the bets you can make as long as you put in the effort.

In summary, I highly recommend buying this - it's one of the few methods that is actually good and makes money, whether for the resources or concepts alone. It is well worth the money. However, this is betting, so don't forget to never bet more than you can afford to lose

If anyone wants to verify my review is real and not BS, I'm happy to show any mods/admins the messages with the seller, my DuckDice bets, and how I executed it. Just message me on Telegram: https://t.me/Kentarose

Good luck with the sale OP! 
Discord: Kambe#9476
Always confirm on PM before dealing off-site.
This post is by a banned member (Shpi) - Unhide
Shpi  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 November, 2023 - 02:55 PM by Shpi. Edited 4 times in total.)
I received a vouch copy

Method 10/10 
This method presents a unique and intriguing approach. It's genuinely original and keeps its valuable insights closely guarded, setting it apart from the typical strategies that often get shared far and wide.The best thing about the method is that it is very consistent. I don't have to spend hours analyzing matches or looking for betting opportunities. The method does all the work for me.

Seller 10/10
Seller is very kind and good person.He is friendly and will help you with whatever you need help with.

E-Book 10/10
The ebook is super helpful.
One of the things I liked most about the ebook is that it is very practical. It doesn't just tell you what to do, it shows you how to do it. The ebook includes a number of step-by-step guides on how to use the method to identify and place winning bets.
Another thing I liked about the ebook is that it is very supportive. The seller offers a number of resources to help you implement the method successfully.

My first bet result:
[Image: 7C2LPJf.png]

SECOND BET: 
[Image: zCbSyt5.png]