Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✨2021✨ MOST COMPLETE DORK GUIDE FOR EVERYONE✅ [HQ] [Leaked]

by mocos0_ - 13 September, 2021 - 07:51 PM
This post is by a banned member (mocos0_) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Blinder672) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(13 September, 2021 - 07:51 PM)mocos0_ Wrote: Show More
Drop a like if you enjoy :)) Pls help me to get contributor T-T

Introduction

Dorking is the art of understanding and utilizing a search engine to emit the desired results. If I wanted to find a file on anonfile; I can go on Google and use this search query, inurl:anonfile.com + Target File. I can find a Tweet with the exact same syntax, and I can repeat this for almost any target that is at public discretion and isn’t banned from Google. Here we post one of the best dorking tutorial book in cracked.to.

What is a Dork?

A Dork is a search query that a search engine can read and interpret to provide the most precise URLs that correlate to that query.

Why do we use Dorks?
Cracking is, at its simplest form, finding basic, unprotected sites, compromising its security measures or lack of; exporting information of which is desired and then use them for other purposes. This is important because this next part will be complementary to our injection criteria.

Chapters

Show ContentSpoiler:
Great work bro
This post is by a banned member (Scaretoc2495) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (10l20l) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (hasani2211) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service

Introduction

Dorking is the art of understanding and utilizing a search engine to emit the desired results. If I wanted to find a file on anonfile; I can go on Google and use this search query, inurl:anonfile.com + Target File. I can find a Tweet with the exact same syntax, and I can repeat this for almost any target that is at public discretion and isn’t banned from Google. Here we post one of the best dorking tutorial book in cracked.to.

What is a Dork?

A Dork is a search query that a search engine can read and interpret to provide the most precise URLs that correlate to that query.

Why do we use Dorks?
Cracking is, at its simplest form, finding basic, unprotected sites, compromising its security measures or lack of; exporting information of which is desired and then use them for other purposes. This is important because this next part will be complementary to our injection criteria.

Chapters

Show ContentSpoiler:
I will try it
This post is by a banned member (tatureborn) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Thanks bro, really aprecciate the content !
This post is by a banned member (Rockets11) - Unhide
Rockets11  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service

Introduction

What is a Dork?

Why do we use Dorks?

Chapters

Show ContentSpoiler:

Thanks bro, really aprecciate this
This post is by a banned member (Wilderdubb03) - Unhide