Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✨Scorcho's ULTIMATE E-WHORING GUIDE✨ | MAKE $100 A DAY | NEW HQ TRAFFIC SOURCE

by Scorch0 - 24 February, 2020 - 12:59 AM
This post is by a banned member (Scorch0) - Unhide
Scorch0  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 February, 2020 - 04:23 AM by Scorch0.)
No bullshit thread design, I'm here to sell my guide which speaks for itself

Giving away ONE vouch copy to a HQ member of the E-Whoring community. Don't ask for a vouch copy unless this is true.

AUTOBUY NO SUPPORT $25 : https://shoppy.gg/product/9FITnK6
AUTOBUY WITH SUPPORT $50: https://shoppy.gg/product/cYtKb3E

Prices will be increasing as people purchase due to the saturability of E-Whoring and the guide itself

Proof you can make $100 a day: 
That's $205 in two days not including the $80 I lost because of a mistake on my end (they paid me but I didn't get the money.)
[Image: 2502ac26521e5f3e86e3e9ead1a53448.png]
[Image: 5f0918b9c3ac0dfdc36fb7851f9bb758.png]

FAQ

Is this an E-Whoring method?

Yes, it is.

What is E-Whoring?

E-Whoring is a social engineering technique

Can I pay with Paypal?

Yes, you will have to add my Discord (Scorcho#4515). I only take F&F.

What's the max I can make in a day?

The proof I show above shows you can make around $100 a day max. Expect to put in about 3-5 hours of work for this.
You can also make this a passive thing if you want and turn it into a monthly income stream.

Can anyone do this?

Yes, no ID or anything is required.

What type of money will you make?

You can get paid in PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, or Amazon Gift Card. I choose AGC personally but it's up to you.

Is this grey hat?

Yes this is mostly grey hat with some optional black hat mixed in.

Will you show us how to change Amazon to Bitcoin?

Yes, it's very easy.

If you ended up reading this far, here's a 20% off coupon for the first person to find it: 20offScorcho
Scorch0  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 February, 2020 - 01:01 AM)GoogleChrome Wrote: Show More
I want vouch xDDDD

Looking for a more HQ member, sorry
This post is by a banned member (zfn) - Unhide
zfn  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Received Item For Free, Review Below.

Note: I have about 2 years of experience in the e-whore business, and am very skilled in it.

My honest Opinion:

The book itself is well put together, and for one of the first times, there's some actually good grammar in the e-book. 

The E-Book is 6 pages and IS basic, but that's okay when it comes to e-whoring. The author gives several ways to cash out your payment methods into other ones if you'd like. 1 Of the traffic sources listed here is technically not new, but the specific way he uses said traffic source is, and honestly, I am going to give this a try tonight. The author goes over several basic do's and don'ts for e-whoring. If you price your stuff accordingly, both autobuys are worth it, seeing as you can make this money back within a few hours.  Compared to other e-whoring e-books that link "kiksnapme.nigger" and such, this one is much better and shows that @Scorch0 has some experience in e-whoring. 

Should You buy it? : Idk, if you have the money and need some pointers and don't wanna waste your time on shitty traffic, yes.

note: I do think $80 for support is a little much, the only reason being the people who would buy this probably aren't going to price their product correctly. 

"Everyone want's to say the n-word, but nobody want's to be black"

[Image: iw8SvCG.gif]
Scorch0  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 February, 2020 - 01:43 AM)CadyYaBoiP Wrote: Show More
Received Item For Free, Review Below.

Note: I have about 2 years of experience in the e-whore business, and am very skilled in it.

My honest Opinion:

The book itself is well put together, and for one of the first times, there's some actually good grammar in the e-book. 

The E-Book is 6 pages and IS basic, but that's okay when it comes to e-whoring. The author gives several ways to cash out your payment methods into other ones if you'd like. 1 Of the traffic sources listed here is technically not new, but the specific way he uses said traffic source is, and honestly, I am going to give this a try tonight. The author goes over several basic do's and don'ts for e-whoring. If you price your stuff accordingly, both autobuys are worth it, seeing as you can make this money back within a few hours.  Compared to other e-whoring e-books that link "kiksnapme.nigger" and such, this one is much better and shows that @Scorch0 has some experience in e-whoring. 

Should You buy it? : Idk, if you have the money and need some pointers and don't wanna waste your time on shitty traffic, yes.

note: I do think $80 for support is a little much, the only reason being the people who would buy this probably aren't going to price their product correctly. 

Thanks for the review. I'll reduce the price a little because of the reason you pointed out
Scorch0  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
Scorch0  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump