(This post was last modified: 03 March, 2019 - 07:05 AM by peterfoy.)
Hi there Cracked.to

I am an Active member since during the winter of 2018-2019, I've been on other forums and have about 3 years experience in intermediate-advance understanding how most things work in marketplace sections of most forums such as, Mpgh,Nulled,Youhack,Hackerforums,Leakforums,bhf etc.., whilst I've been a positive contributing member on Cracked.to with a bit pinch of salt during my first arrival if you do a personal check on my profile.

I've seen few marketplace products that are marketed on Cracked.to and don't really make it into the spotlight. I know this could be because of how you present your product & services or simply what you provide ?

Since I have a small proportional part within my imaginary soul to help out others. I could try help out individuals that try to sell pretty much anything with my personal honest vouch and also my personal advise for absolutely free, the fact I call my service semi-free is that if you have a large product & service that you wish to promote and my honest opinion about it, then it won't be really free and whether about you will manage to  bribe me but more like pay me, so that I could figure out,  how you could  optimise your product to my likeable standards that most will like and purchase on cracked.to.

Although keep in mind, if you are just starting to sell something that is just particularity known as a beginner startup for most such as; combolist shops, cracking configs etc (Just ask me) then I don't mind to do that for absolutely free. Whilst more larger and advanced versions of shops service & product categories are those who provide cloud access, monthly subscription on private databases archives, game aimbots, etc...

If you are not convinced by why you should choose me, then you could read my reputation as of now, which who the hell knows, sometimes it get's ruin for being too honest - for now it's fine :)

[Image: WoO18T5.png]

There are rules & conditions for my Vouching & Advise Service so please read the following  Pepe

1st, I reserve the right to not tell you what my vouch review will be, whether it's positive or negative
2nd I reserve the right to reject my services to offers I deem unsuitable for me to vouch for, without as much personal expertise for the seller's safety
3rd, I reserve the right to stop my services whenever I see fit unsuitable to assist with or else I change my mind for any reason
4th, I reserve the right to claim fees if optimisation is needed of improving certain product & services
5th, I reserve the right to stop providing personal advise if you exceed on  urgent daily basis - such as 10 or more responses during the day, I strongly suggest to put some effort and ask everything in one piece that you could think of...
6th, You agree that my expertise is limited on certain product & services where you will agree with my opinions, if they offend you...
7th, You agree to respond on daily basis if you are provided personal advise with me - this is due to the fact that I don't want to wait for long response and I might lose off-track, overall I do respect time-zones
8th, You agree to any changes that are updated or created to the rules & conditions during before and after starting my services

CONTACT ME VIA PM
SPACE FOR RENTING, PM OFFERS  :comfy: