Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Budgets - what’s your opinion and method?

by JamesRegister - 24 October, 2020 - 09:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (JamesRegister) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 November, 2020 - 12:44 AM by JamesRegister.)
(02 November, 2020 - 02:14 AM)Psychedelic Wrote: Show More
I don’t use any sort of app or tool to manage/budget finances.

Simply, I only buy things which I need to make more money, or basic things such as clothing, food, etc

Basic expenses come first, then money towards projects, then investments.

However with budgets, you need to make sure it what you are doing is not a waste of money. Pumping, money into a shitcoin, a useless idea, clothing which is exorbitant, is all a waste of money. I dont wear expensive clothes, and I don’t eat expensive foods, regardless of the fact that I make 6 figures a year. To budget, get rid of all the shit you don’t need. No expensive clothes, cut down on drugs, alcohol, partying. Getting rid of social media also helps as it will push you to spend money on bullshit to be socially accepted. Overall, be smart with your money and before you buy/send/invest, guarantee that it will benefit you in the future.

That makes a lot of sense, can you elaborate what you mean by money towards a project? Is this project just items for your own pleasure or are they projects that can give you a return in terms of cashflow? You're making six figures a year and I applaud you for that, I am half way there but having a spouse who only earns half as me and living in the most expensive state in the US while still going to school seems like there is an endless cycle of expenses lol. Right now I manage to budget enough to live paycheck to paycheck but that needs to stop. I need to make some passive income because it feels like I will be paying bills without saving more than 2 dollars a month for the rest of my life.

(02 November, 2020 - 06:46 AM)Financier Wrote: Show More
BahhhhAhh! MF said "not just here for the Gucci bags and LV belts"  kek

What is life but a transition from current to next Gucci belt? LV shoes? Prada undies? Bugatti socks? Louboutin mittens? Edible Belle Delphine eGirl condoms? Fendi cufflinks? Armani tie? Burberry wallet? Chanel skin bleaching creme? MCM hair ties? Valentino face masks? Moschino umbrellas? HERMAS keychains? Dior is a cool song by Pop Smoke dudes a legend RIP!!? Supreme flipping flops? Yeezy helmet for Sunday football with the fam? Rolex watches? Hublot wallclocks? Richard Mille stopwatches? Audemars Piguet pocket watches? Patek Phillipe car and microwave clocks?

Tell me, is there truly anything else in this life worth caring about?  [Image: PepoThink.png] klappa

[spoiler] SadNigga [Image: FeelsBanMan.png] :No:[/spoiler ]

EDIT: But in all seriousness I am way too poor to comment on this thread - I spent my last $60 on Supreme upgrade in August thinking I could monetize some shit but in reality I've made like -217 since joining this marvelous pit of neverending social engineering  SadNigga SadNigga

Haha seriously, I keep coming back here and lurking on discussions hoping I find something that will earn me some kind of profit. To this day I have made -360 from trying out methods and buying accounts that end up getting disabled or just don't go through. I feel for you man, I am trying to monetize things that I find on here as well but it seems like I am missing the fundamentals of money management. There is a lot of smart people on this forum and also people with years of experience, the best we can do now is ask questions and learn from those who came before us.
This post is by a banned member (Kingpin) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(06 November, 2020 - 03:01 PM)Psychedelic Wrote: Show More
(06 November, 2020 - 12:41 AM)JamesRegister Wrote: Show More
(02 November, 2020 - 02:14 AM)Psychedelic Wrote: Show More
I don’t use any sort of app or tool to manage/budget finances.

Simply, I only buy things which I need to make more money, or basic things such as clothing, food, etc

Basic expenses come first, then money towards projects, then investments.

However with budgets, you need to make sure it what you are doing is not a waste of money. Pumping, money into a shitcoin, a useless idea, clothing which is exorbitant, is all a waste of money. I dont wear expensive clothes, and I don’t eat expensive foods, regardless of the fact that I make 6 figures a year. To budget, get rid of all the shit you don’t need. No expensive clothes, cut down on drugs, alcohol, partying. Getting rid of social media also helps as it will push you to spend money on bullshit to be socially accepted. Overall, be smart with your money and before you buy/send/invest, guarantee that it will benefit you in the future.

That makes a lot of sense, can you elaborate what you mean by money towards a project? Is this project just items for your own pleasure or are they projects that can give you a return in terms of cashflow? You're making six figures a year and I applaud you for that, I am half way there but having a spouse who only earns half as me and living in the most expensive state in the US while still going to school seems like there is an endless cycle of expenses lol. Right now I manage to budget enough to live paycheck to paycheck but that needs to stop. I need to make some passive income because it feels like I will be paying bills without saving more than 2 dollars a month for the rest of my life.

(02 November, 2020 - 06:46 AM)Financier Wrote: Show More
BahhhhAhh! MF said "not just here for the Gucci bags and LV belts"  kek

What is life but a transition from current to next Gucci belt? LV shoes? Prada undies? Bugatti socks? Louboutin mittens? Edible Belle Delphine eGirl condoms? Fendi cufflinks? Armani tie? Burberry wallet? Chanel skin bleaching creme? MCM hair ties? Valentino face masks? Moschino umbrellas? HERMAS keychains? Dior is a cool song by Pop Smoke dudes a legend RIP!!? Supreme flipping flops? Yeezy helmet for Sunday football with the fam? Rolex watches? Hublot wallclocks? Richard Mille stopwatches? Audemars Piguet pocket watches? Patek Phillipe car and microwave clocks?

Tell me, is there truly anything else in this life worth caring about?  [Image: PepoThink.png] klappa

[spoiler] SadNigga [Image: FeelsBanMan.png] :No:[/spoiler ]

EDIT: But in all seriousness I am way too poor to comment on this thread - I spent my last $60 on Supreme upgrade in August thinking I could monetize some shit but in reality I've made like -217 since joining this marvelous pit of neverending social engineering  SadNigga SadNigga

Haha seriously, I keep coming back here and lurking on discussions hoping I find something that will earn me some kind of profit. To this day I have made -360 from trying out methods and buying accounts that end up getting disabled or just don't go through. I feel for you man, I am trying to monetize things that I find on here as well but it seems like I am missing the fundamentals of money management. There is a lot of smart people on this forum and also people with years of experience, the best we can do now is ask questions and learn from those who came before us.

Finding something publicly that will easily make you a lot of money, especially online is hard. You should start going to entrepreneur meetings, leave your comfort zone and basically just meet new people who are also trying. Making money online is difficult and often illegal.

That is true, I need to get out of my comfort zone if I want to change. You wouldn't happen to know if there is a place on here to meet new people?
This post is by a banned member (theunknowngreat) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I keep a mental note of how much I am spending and how much I save every month. The trick for me is setting a goal based off of how much money I can save each month.
This post is by a banned member (Kingpin) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (jacket321) - Unhide
jacket321  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 October, 2020 - 09:21 PM)JamesRegister Wrote: Show More
As the title says, I’m interested in seeing how everyone budgets their money. How much of what you earn goes towards investments so you can earn more, if you don’t do investments how do you save money? Do you put it in an account to gain interest or do you just have it as cash under your mattress?

Lol I feel like everyone here is smart about finances and are not just here for the Gucci bags and the LV belts that we can get. So what are your methods that you all use?

I save a certain amount every paycheck into a retirement account at work which is invested. I also have a savings account for emergencies.

After paying bills, food, rent I still have a some cash, but this is not the case for everyone. The minimum should be to cover retirement, emergencies and bare necessities, some people don't make enough to cover all three. But if you can cover all three and still have cash you can do whatever. Invest, save for a house, save for a vacation.
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 November, 2020 - 11:19 AM by JamesRegister.)
(10 November, 2020 - 03:47 PM)Psychedelic Wrote: Show More
(10 November, 2020 - 02:29 AM)JamesRegister Wrote: Show More
(06 November, 2020 - 03:01 PM)Psychedelic Wrote: Show More
Finding something publicly that will easily make you a lot of money, especially online is hard. You should start going to entrepreneur meetings, leave your comfort zone and basically just meet new people who are also trying. Making money online is difficult and often illegal.

That is true, I need to get out of my comfort zone if I want to change. You wouldn't happen to know if there is a place on here to meet new people?

If you want to meet new people and possibly do business, look for ones who are already established and making money-- find sellers who sell stuff that interests you and get to know them. Talk to people in buyers bay who you can sell something too, etc. Your best way to find new people who know what theyre doing is to find ones who are already established in an industry and offer to help them out. And help needed, dm me for discord

Like a buyers bay on here? I only see the market place. I see what you mean about meeting people who are already established but even they are hard to talk to sometimes. For sure tho, I just send you a dm for your discord.

(12 November, 2020 - 12:37 AM)jacket321 Wrote: Show More
(24 October, 2020 - 09:21 PM)JamesRegister Wrote: Show More
As the title says, I’m interested in seeing how everyone budgets their money. How much of what you earn goes towards investments so you can earn more, if you don’t do investments how do you save money? Do you put it in an account to gain interest or do you just have it as cash under your mattress?

Lol I feel like everyone here is smart about finances and are not just here for the Gucci bags and the LV belts that we can get. So what are your methods that you all use?

I save a certain amount every paycheck into a retirement account at work which is invested. I also have a savings account for emergencies.

After paying bills, food, rent I still have a some cash, but this is not the case for everyone. The minimum should be to cover retirement, emergencies and bare necessities, some people don't make enough to cover all three. But if you can cover all three and still have cash you can do whatever. Invest, save for a house, save for a vacation.

Yeah I understand, I only have enough to cover my retirement account and my bills, I save maybe like $20 every paycheck or so but I need to find ways to turn that into more. Hopefully that changes this coming up year, I am making some big changes which would leave me with ~200 extra and I'll use that to pay my debt first so I can have even more leftover lol.