Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐Discord End To End Encryption, Key Compartmentalisation & Nitro Emojis⭐[DROP A LIKE]

by OzPride - 16 April, 2021 - 03:11 AM
This post is by a banned member (OzPride) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Osee1118) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (secularhuman) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
seems interesting ngl
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
1. Against Discord Tos to use better discord. use at your own risk although people hardly got banned but risk.
2. for this plugin to work, the receiver should have the same plugin in his end, so its kinds useless for the guy who dont have same plugin.
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it
This post is by a banned member (octanails) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (LilSalsaBrava) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Klunkk) - Unhide
Klunkk  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
thanks guy that cool
This post is by a banned member (Pillowzzz) - Unhide
Pillowzzz  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(16 April, 2021 - 03:11 AM)InTheShadows Wrote: Show More
Enjoy & Leeches Will Be Reported Drop A Like ! Hackerman

As we all know Discord lacks privacy but is also very useful. This will fix that for you plus you can use Discord Nitro Emojis for free!

SimpleDiscordCrypt:

__
Encrypts attachments, gifs, photos, messages etc, with AES-256-CBC (an equivalent to aes-256), keys are exchanged through ECDH P-52, and everything is handled through end to end encryption. Everything is auto decrypted for clients/servers you give permission to.
__
Keys are compartmentalised very well:
Dm keys: These are handled through the Diffie-Hellman key exchange which provides a secure connection over an unsafe medium. These keys are specific to each dm, and a different key is used on servers, etc.
Group keys: This can be set to hidden or public (which auto accepts sharing to those in your server/channel), secure communication either in a specific channel or across the server.
Personal key: Everyone has this, and it's different for everyone. The purpose of this is mainly convenience, it's not compartmentalised, share this with people u trust and they'd see messages across all servers/dms.
Other security features:
Afaik, the discord input box is replaced with its own to prevent discord keylogging the original message being typed, however i can't be certain of this, and if concerned you can disable discord's spellcheck.
You can manually/periodically rotate keys
__
Other utility features:
It allows you to use nitro emojis for free, this isnt the purpose of this post but its worth mentioning.
Custom notifications based on a specific keyword, or regex matching.
Message compression, writing over 2k characters
Image zooming
__
I didn't make this, but I don't see many using it so I thought it'd be worth mentioning,
And yes I understand it's best not to use discord, but some have to, and doing this can greatly increase security/privacy.

Download Link:
I appreciate it my guy
                                                 [Image: kings_usergroup.gif]      [Image: godlike.png] [Image: supreme-22.gif]