Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐Looking to give away many vouch copies for nitro!⭐

by wx_ - 11 April, 2022 - 02:43 PM
This post is by a banned member (wx_) - Unhide
wx_  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 May, 2022 - 12:26 AM by wx_. Edited 2 times in total.)
Hi, I'm looking to give away many free vouch copies for my service which is nitro (snipe4u service)
From beginning before you contact me make sure you read the whole thread

Requirements - Nearly none, just have trusted profile, a couple of vouches will be enough

Contact me via discord (wx#0003) or directly open support ticket at my discord server (discord.gg/oxide)

Basically there is almost 0% of nitro being revoked, also there is no way of your account getting banned if it is phone verified there is no way anything will happen to it

I would like to say that you will need to share your token for the process of sniping because the nitro sniper is based on tokens. That way it can claim nitro with delays as low as 0.15 sec
The process usually doesn't take longer than few hours. After that you will be able to change your tokne by simply changing your password.
If you don't feel comfortable giving your main token to me you can give a token of even freshly created account. It doesn't matter, only thing that matters is that the account needs to be phone verified, otherwise there is a possibility of it getting locked due to suspicious activity.
This post is by a banned member (Stalin) - Unhide
wx_  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(11 April, 2022 - 03:04 PM)Stalin Wrote: Show More
how long does it last? is it just 1 month nitro?

I can get you a few months if you would like to, but yeah 1 claim = 1 month
wx_  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
This is a bump
wx_  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #5
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 April, 2022 - 12:27 AM by aax. Edited 1 time in total.)
Vouch for wx_! Nitro was delivered in a couple hours and communications has been excellent!