Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

by Manalishi - 07 February, 2021 - 07:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (Manalishi) - Unhide
Manalishi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 April, 2021 - 08:28 AM by Manalishi.)
PepeGlad
This post is by a banned member (SysShock) - Unhide
SysShock  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
It's interesting, but IDK how you can eat raw products because there still can be any harmful bacteria... I can't stand raw water for that reason, so I use stuff like elite shungite to clean my water. It works for me, but if one day I decided to eat raw eggs and stuff, I'd consulted a doctor first, just in case.
This post is by a banned member (Manalishi) - Unhide
Manalishi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 March, 2021 - 09:27 PM by Manalishi.)
(16 March, 2021 - 01:03 PM)SysShock Wrote: Show More
It's interesting, but IDK how you can eat raw products because there still can be any harmful bacteria... I can't stand raw water for that reason, so I use stuff like elite shungite to clean my water. It works for me, but if one day I decided to eat raw eggs and stuff, I'd consulted a doctor first, just in case.

Raw meat is the safest meat of all to eat, cooking meat creates lipid peroxides and heterocyclic amines along with other carcinogens. Germ theory is just what i's called - a theory. Doctors are actually more clueless about diet and health than the average layman as their whole education and practice is based around 'modern medicine' paid for and regulated by big pharma in order to sell medications and vaccines. Big money business.