Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

------------------------------

by ailo - 26 August, 2021 - 06:22 AM
This post is by a banned member (ailo) - Unhide
ailo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 January, 2022 - 06:16 PM by ailo. Edited 1 time in total.)
------------------------------
[Image: Signature1.gif]
This post is by a banned member (doxxed) - Unhide
doxxed  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
xd xd xd xd
away, only contact me over cio.
This post is by a banned member (Mothra42) - Unhide
Mothra42  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Maybe you're better off not cancelling?  Unless I misunderstood, you've slipped through the cracks somehow.  Don't fix it if it ain't broke. :-)

This post is by a banned member (Shrink) - Unhide
Shrink  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(26 August, 2021 - 06:22 AM)lean Wrote: Show More
So here is my story, i used to use a seller back in the days who had a service where he would invite you to msdn azure bizspark or hows its called, and you would get monthly 150euros worth of credits to spend it on whatever youd like
now this has passed 5years almost 6 and i decided yesterday to cancel and keep in mind i had all my details credit card real stuff on it, and the bill is at 2000 euros and i dont have that kind of money, what should i do now
i am scared microsoft is gonna bill  me or make a lawsuit or something similar.

Move house. New identity. New name. New car. New wife. New children. New parents. New country. New bank.

And then you should be fine.
This post is by a banned member (noavail) - Unhide
noavail  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(24 September, 2021 - 03:28 AM)Shrink Wrote: Show More
So here is my story, i used to use a seller back in the days who had a service where he would invite you to msdn azure bizspark or hows its called, and you would get monthly 150euros worth of credits to spend it on whatever youd like
now this has passed 5years almost 6 and i decided yesterday to cancel and keep in mind i had all my details credit card real stuff on it, and the bill is at 2000 euros and i dont have that kind of money, what should i do now

Move house. New identity. New name. New car. New wife. New children. New parents. New country. New bank.

I've attempted this before and Microsoft still managed to find me hiding in the rice paddies of Vietnam.

I was waterboarded countless times and was forced to eat out Melinda Gates.
This post is by a banned member (TimeChangeEverything) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(24 September, 2021 - 03:28 AM)Shrink Wrote: Show More

kek

Above Services are Paid Advertisement