Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

#1 {BryZoe} BOTNET SERVICE | WORLDWIDE | 2020 | SPREADING

by BryZoe - 12 November, 2020 - 06:34 AM
This post is by a banned member (crowcashman) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (xImAndys) - Unhide
xImAndys  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 November, 2020 - 09:31 AM by xImAndys.)
Vouch Copy :

Hi all !
Today i'm going to vouch this
HQ Book by @BryZoe
To begin, a Big thanks to @BryZoe for this copy of his book, because currently I am looking for a g
ood way to make money by having botnets, and this book is what I have been looking for.
Let's
Start  Hype

Payments Proof : (really soon  [Image: Amusing.png])

The most honest and professional review i can do :

Methods / Ebook : 10/10

At the beginning of the Book we have a Table of Contents that has a tutorial in it with so all the information that we need along with a tutorial.
All chapters of the Book are really detailed and come with all informations we need for understanding it.

The thing i like about this book is that is very well organised and that it has a private method for spreading and resources for everything what it says in the book. 

Price : 11/10

I have just one things to say, the price for this Book is very low for the quality of the Book and everything that comes with (Stuff...), if you want to make easy money or to spread your botnet than this book is for you.

Seller11/10

About he nothing to say, @BryZoe reply really fast to all messages, and he doesn't sell shitty books so buy this book.......NOW !!!!  :pepegun:

Final note: 10.6/10

Methods: 10/10
Price: 11/10
Seller: 11/10
This post is by a banned member (BryZoe) - Unhide
BryZoe  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(15 November, 2020 - 09:29 AM)xImAndys Wrote: Show More
Vouch Copy :

Hi all !
Today i'm going to vouch this
HQ Book by @BryZoe
To begin, a Big thanks to @BryZoe for this copy of his book, because currently I am looking for a g
ood way to make money by having botnets, and this book is what I have been looking for.
Let's
Start  Hype

Payments Proof : (really soon  [Image: Amusing.png])

The most honest and professional review i can do :

Methods / Ebook : 10/10

At the beginning of the Book we have a Table of Contents that has a tutorial in it with so all the information that we need along with a tutorial.
All chapters of the Book are really detailed and come with all informations we need for understanding it.

The thing i like about this book is that is very well organised and that it has a private method for spreading and resources for everything what it says in the book. 

Price : 11/10

I have just one things to say, the price for this Book is very low for the quality of the Book and everything that comes with (Stuff...), if you want to make easy money or to spread your botnet than this book is for you.

Seller11/10

About he nothing to say, @BryZoe reply really fast to all messages, and he doesn't sell shitty books so buy this book.......NOW !!!!  :pepegun:

Final note: 10.6/10

Methods: 10/10
Price: 11/10
Seller: 11/10

Thank you very much for this very comprehensive review, I'm glad you liked it 10/10 Heart
This post is by a banned member (BryZoe) - Unhide
BryZoe  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump