Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

#1 SERVICE FRANCAIS - AMAZON EN 1 JOUR! - ADIDAS 2K INSTANT - SERVICE CLIENT ++

by Paradise_Refund - 18 September, 2021 - 03:28 AM
This post is by a banned member (Paradise_Refund) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 September, 2021 - 02:43 AM by Paradise_Refund. Edited 20 times in total.)
 Dispo pour vos commandes dès maintenant 
Online & ready to take orders

yes, we fix orders too
europe accepted

5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, IN A FRENCH WAY...

[Image: vHzRk8C.gif]
 Telegram: @CroissantSE
    Discord: Myaka#1234
v v v v
[Image: jAJEPLg.jpg]
[Image: PCVUeBT.jpg]
[Image: 1rQMMI1.jpg]
[Image: v0I1FGt.jpg]
[Image: loy5s0I.jpg]

And many more..
:dance2: 
[Image: dtLNQ2h.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Galaxvz) - Unhide
Galaxvz  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
Croissant glws sir
Telegram: @suspecting

I WILL NEVER DENY USING A MIDDLEMAN, ALWAYS CONFIRM ONSITE
This post is by a banned member (PBateman) - Unhide
PBateman  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
bad service, again a customer coming today from them saying they're bad refunders, that they look young and dumb, this is a no go, there are plenty of other good french refunders, be careful

by the way this guy started refunding not much more than 4 months ago

good luck with scamming
[Image: 8HDqW2g.gif]
Threads
3 Years of service
(18 September, 2021 - 11:14 PM)blithou Wrote: Show More
bad service, again a customer coming today from them saying they're bad refunders, that they look young and dumb, this is a no go, there are plenty of other good french refunders, be careful

good luck with scamming

Thank you for your comment but I think you're going wrong on your arguments Blithou.

In fact, we're on forums for a long time now and refunding has been a part of our lives for around 5 years on various identities. We aim to have the best customer service since our job isn't only refunding orders but is also about providing our customers the best experience during their process (updates, fast replies, good explanations)
We always gave the best refunding service, best deals & giveaways including our SE service that is very popular among the French community on Discord and that for months.
We focus on giving the best to each and every customer, and that in every circumstances. For now our community is SOLID, we have a strong engagement and also a good supporting base. I'm proud to say that People LOVE Croissant and its concept, and this will, I hope never last. (Unfortunaly good things have to...)

Dear Blithou, please, before talking about a service you don't know, don't hesitate to hit me up on Discord Myaka#1234 so we can make things clear espacially about YOUR customers complaining about delays & your cringy attitude. In the future, please watch yourself first before hate posting. You little hero!

(PS: Scamming?! People pay after refund, so how?)

Good evening

Sincerely,

Croissant
This post is by a banned member (Thewarby) - Unhide
Thewarby  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 September, 2021 - 01:45 AM by Thewarby. Edited 1 time in total.)

good luck with scamming

What could be more normal than a guy who has never tested the service to criticize it.

We all know the customers who criticize one service to promote another.
It is pathetic.
Right now it is fashionable to spread false rumors visibly.

For the information of those who would potentially read this thread, know that I have been a customer at Croissant for several months, and I have to my credit several thousand euros saved, and this only thanks to CroissantRF and the refunders who work there.
I cannot thank them enough, whether for their flexibility, their kindness, their welcome or their advice. sheepe

I'm tired of seeing randoms who have never set foot on the server criticize a more than honorable and functional service. Feelssadman
Threads
3 Years of service
(19 September, 2021 - 01:43 AM)Thewarby Wrote: Show More

good luck with scamming

What could be more normal than a guy who has never tested the service to criticize it.

We all know the customers who criticize one service to promote another.
It is pathetic.
Right now it is fashionable to spread false rumors visibly.

For the information of those who would potentially read this thread, know that I have been a customer at Croissant for several months, and I have to my credit several thousand euros saved, and this only thanks to CroissantRF and the refunders who work there.
I cannot thank them enough, whether for their flexibility, their kindness, their welcome or their advice. sheepe

I'm tired of seeing randoms who have never set foot on the server criticize a more than honorable and functional service. [Image: feelssadman.png]

Thanks dude, really appreciate it
This post is by a banned member (wckdoniichann) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(18 September, 2021 - 03:28 AM)Croissant_ Wrote: Show More
 Dispo pour vos commandes dès maintenant 
Online & ready to take orders

yes, we fix orders too
europe accepted

5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, IN A FRENCH WAY...

[Image: vHzRk8C.gif]
 Telegram: @CroissantSE
    Discord: Myaka#1234
v v v v
[Image: jAJEPLg.jpg]
[Image: PCVUeBT.jpg]
[Image: 1rQMMI1.jpg]
[Image: v0I1FGt.jpg]
[Image: loy5s0I.jpg]

And many more..

Super service très professionnel, rapide et efficace. Je recommande à fond !  pepeokay
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 September, 2021 - 02:22 AM by Paradise_Refund. Edited 1 time in total.)
(19 September, 2021 - 01:50 AM)wckdoniichann Wrote: Show More
(18 September, 2021 - 03:28 AM)Croissant_ Wrote: Show More
azf
Thank you my man  pepeokay