Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

#1 Twitch ADs Watcher | Earn Daily Income ! | Proxies Included | Affiliate Included

by LMF - 16 September, 2020 - 11:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (TheGeekSquad) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (LMF) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TheGeekSquad) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Skynis) - Unhide
Skynis  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
any vouch copy?
                                                 [Image: 1238f9a30c37376904f.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Skynis) - Unhide
Skynis  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(22 September, 2020 - 11:00 PM)Metheor Wrote: Show More
(22 September, 2020 - 01:11 AM)Skynis Wrote: Show More
any vouch copy?

you want one or you waiting for people to vouch?

I want to try
                                                 [Image: 1238f9a30c37376904f.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Prophet) - Unhide
Prophet  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
I asked OP for a vouch copy and he was kind enough to give me one. I have been using the program for about 4-5 days now and you can see the results in the pictures below.

Program is 10/10, it works flawlessly and it is fast, depending on how many threads you set it to use. I have personally kept it on a low number because my rdp couldn't handle too many and I also wanted to take it slow with botting the first month just to be safe. In about 4 days I've made $111 from it (keep in mind you can make much more than that if you bot with more threads and more frequently, I botted only for a few hours each day).

Owner is also fast to respond and helpful, I have had some problems along the way but he always responded fast and problem was fixed.

Updates are very frequent, there have been atleast 4-5 of them since I started a few days ago.

Price is more than fair seeing how much you can earn from this with no work at all.

I would definitely recommend buying from this user, the whole experience has just been flawless.
[Image: dGvfI9d.png]

[Image: i0vzWp4.png]