Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

1 million users - Thank you Cracked.to

by thecrazy - 10 April, 2020 - 05:50 PM
This post is by a banned member (thecrazy) - Unhide
thecrazy  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
As many you know, I'm on this community since the beginning as my UID 4 can confirm, I was one of the first people to hear about this great little project.

I still remember when I talked to @floraiN on Steam (because we used to play rocket league sometimes), and he told me he was going to create a new forum. I replied to  him "It's going to be a success", I always believed him and I will always believe him, he knows what is the best for forum.

This forum had many great moments and some bad moments like every project, but it's thanks to this that we are here right? 

I just want to take a moment and to thank to all staff, ex-staff and cracked.to members, without you guys, this wouldn't be possible.

And a specially thanks to floraiN, once again, for creating this project. I'm proud to be here and watching this community getting 1 million. And I know it will get more ;)

Remember guys, we are all cracked.to, we are all part from this project, thank you all and let's make this community grow more!
  Pepelove Pepelove Pepelove Pepelove

Top Donators  Guide cracked.to 2021 

@J_S @Teken @KSZ @PsykoZ Mad
Go work!!!!
This post is by a banned member (Krollie) - Unhide
Krollie  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
when big part? PepeSadHeart
Selling 50% off proxies from top proxy services with a trick.
Dm me if you are interested
This post is by a banned member (Sally) - Unhide
Sally  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Congrats all c.to community