Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

100+ NA + EU 1-10 ACTIVES

by Atro - 13 August, 2023 - 12:34 AM
This post is by a banned member (Atro) - Unhide
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 September, 2023 - 07:51 PM by Atro. Edited 3 times in total.)
Huge announcement - Lepus Foreman Here's your solution:
[Image: uRaX458.png]
The Riot Community has been being scammed out of combos for years now, Lepus Foreman is the long awaited and long worked on pre release now announced solution to that:

If you are in search of the highest quality League of Legends combo lists, or hit lists (already ran data guaranteeing all accs match) BUT WITHOUT CHERRY PICKING THE GOOD RESULTS LIKE HAS BECOME "NORMAL". You've found your answer.

Well if you buy combos, If you keep asking yourself why you're getting 40% BR hits,and all the good hits are still less popular regions, or extremely active.. well here's the answer if it wasn't obvious. Stop losing money and shop with confidence today:

These accounts are all over 100 + skins, more than 100 acc  for every region, just a little  sample off another actual quality drop - if you're interested in your own combo or hitlists look  no further stop getting hustled. 

ALL I ASK FOR IF NEEDING TO POST TO SEE - A SIMPLE "TY" IF YOU GO DUMB ON YOUR KEYBOARD I WILL REPORT YOU GLADLY :)

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Fuck em weback click onn sig for Telegram best riot combos/hitlists around. We also take any requests for account orders - if a fig is findable or provided, and tailored combolists. 
[Image: qNSwa15.png]
This post is by a banned member (sadisob727) - Unhide
Threads
tyy
This post is by a banned member (garoutv6) - Unhide
garoutv6  
Threads
ty
This post is by a banned member (Atro) - Unhide
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(13 August, 2023 - 02:28 AM)zainsdsddd Wrote: Show More
awdawd

Damn it's almost impressive how you've lasted for  86 posts Jesus Christ.
Fuck em weback click onn sig for Telegram best riot combos/hitlists around. We also take any requests for account orders - if a fig is findable or provided, and tailored combolists. 
[Image: qNSwa15.png]
This post is by a banned member (Big_Beaver2) - Unhide
Threads
Hope one works
This post is by a banned member (emily1998) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (LinxyJinxy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (koldunas123) - Unhide
Threads
(13 August, 2023 - 12:34 AM)Atro Wrote: Show More
SPONSORED BY HTTPS:/ATROSHOP.COM CODE 50% OFF 50OFF

Click my sig to buy val or league accs from me directly or my second sig to participate in a market to sell your own goods or buy or trade with other people for any game or skill set.

sadasf