Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

1000 members - our first milestone!

by KSZ - 18 April, 2018 - 08:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
1000 MEMBERS

Dear Users,

we just hit the 1000 members mark after we opened 15 days ago. The first milestone is reached and I will use this thread to say thank you to every single one who participated so far!
The support and positive messages regarding our project cracked.to in the last couple of days and weeks have been oustanding. We had to face different bugs and the launch was a bit bumpy. Nontheless we kept going, improved our theme, fixed bugs, listened to suggestions and used the feedback to become a better board in terms of usability. We are aware that we are lacking some content, some more HQ users and some features. But if you followed us during the last days you may have noticed we got a lot of stuff done.

And that's the perfect initiation to present you our new theme along with new features. With our new theme you can finally select your own color. Go to your UserCP, scroll all the way down and have a look on the left side where it says "Theme Color". Select your favorite color and voila - you are done.
The new theme also has a nice and enjoyable mobile version. Check it our with your mobile device and let us know what you think.
A big thanks to @Skryptec who worked hard with us the last days to develope our new theme. It was a joy to work with you during these days and we are happy that you stay as developer in our team. Welcome on board!
Also a shoutout to @Aoki. We kinda reworked the old crackingseal theme (which was made by him) and took some insipiration from his work. You are an incredible talented designer with an unique style and I always appreciate your feedback.

Adding a credit system and new usergroup

Additonally we added a new usergroup called "Godlike". This is our 3rd and last usergroup that's reacheable with likes - 500 to be more precise. The perks for that usergroup are similar to Supreme and comes with an unique and flashy style.

Last but not least we installed and configured a credit system. You are able to get credits with postings, threads and daily rewards. The earned credits can be used to give your thread a fancy thread title, buy yourself a sticky or to get your favorite award. You will find a more in depth thread regarding this credit system and it's benefits in the accouncement section in a couple of days. Brand new awards, that are only obtainable with credits, will be added during the next days.
Important: For now you can't buy credit's with real money. They are only obtainable with activity and contribution.

That's it for now. Check out our little fireworks, grab some water (champgain when we hit 10k) and enjoy the view.
And again: thank you to every single one that's a part of this journey. Without you we wouldn't be here and I promise you we will never settle with mediocrity.

Cheers,
Cracked.to Admin Team
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (Ethan) - Unhide
Ethan  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
Woohoo! Congrats everyone!
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 April, 2018 - 09:47 PM by Teken.)
Finally, grats to the Staff team.
This post is by a banned member (thecrazy) - Unhide
thecrazy  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
Congrats and this will keep growing and growing ! ;)

Top Donators  Guide cracked.to 2021 

@J_S @Teken @KSZ @PsykoZ Mad
Go work!!!!
This post is by a banned member (Ace) - Unhide
Ace  
Contributor
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 April, 2018 - 08:57 PM by Ace.)
Congratulations on the epic milestone!
[Image: o8j98g4.jpg]
Don't forget to like if I helped you out  :feelsgood:
This post is by a banned member (Hellboy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Another Pirate) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
Congratulations and keep on with this site!
This post is by a banned member (Anycast) - Unhide
Anycast  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
There we go. Kappa