Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

by RadTheMafia - 17 September, 2019 - 07:36 PM
This post is by a banned member (Carller) - Unhide
Carller  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 October, 2020 - 01:24 PM by Carller.)
Hello, it is worth it only in 3 cases. If you don't know what to do with more than 1000$, because you already have a big house with a pool, a Porsche, and a beautiful wife. Then, if you really love taking photos, but you don't want to buy a professional camera cause it is too big to carry it anywhere, and you can't make calls on it, well yeah, the iPhone camera is really cool, I can't deny that. And the last case, If you have to choose between buying an iPhone, or going at war with Russians, well it is worth paying 1000$ for your life. If to be serious, there isn't a big difference between iPhone 11 and iPhone X, and if you don' care too much about phones, then better get an SE 2 or an Xs. That's my opinion. I used to have an iPhone X, but I cracked it. Happily, I found buybackboss.com , and those guys bought it for almost the same price as I gave for it. So, if you have a cracked phone, you know what to do with it.
This post is by a banned member (starzshop) - Unhide
starzshop  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
goo for it its worth it