Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@1337Turbo | Big Telegram Scammer | Over $7K Scammed | Ruins Peoples Reps

by NIGGER - 22 September, 2019 - 05:54 AM
This post is by a banned member (Turbski) - Unhide
Turbski  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 September, 2019 - 01:01 AM by Turbski.)
(23 September, 2019 - 12:07 AM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@cpa provide me exact proofs where he scammed u like conversation etc

If I scammed anyone he would've shown proof with a screen record showing my REAL @ and where I exitted (never did) too bad he won't show you shit because he knows imma win this one again like I did on o g u.

EDIT: Here is more proof they set this all up. https://turboservices.dev/i/qmwgylwz.png
Owner of Migraine
Telegram: @Turbski
This post is by a banned member (NIGGER) - Unhide
Turbski  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(23 September, 2019 - 01:00 AM)CPA Wrote: Show More
(23 September, 2019 - 12:58 AM)1337Turbo Wrote: Show More

If I scammed anyone he would've shown proof with a screen record showing my REAL @ and where I exitted (never did) too bad he won't show you shit because he knows imma win this one again like I did on o g u.

Like I said you didn't scam me personally, even if you win, I just want people to know ur a DWC toxic faggot. Im going off proof, it would be a low chance 20+ peoples lied you scammed, aswell as you putting my old Telegram @ on Community Checkup for no reason, which ruined my rep. That's why Im reporting your ass

Literally 0 proof what so ever. I put you on cc because you chargedback on a Axenta Admin. Then when I put you on cc, you didn't even try to defend yourself, you just started scamming out of nowhere. Is it my fault you did this to yourself? No. Keep trying retard. after i'm done with this fake scam report, imma get your ass banned ez.
Owner of Migraine
Turbski  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(23 September, 2019 - 01:08 AM)CPA Wrote: Show More
That's being a hypocrite, calling me a scammer with no proof, falsely calling me an exit scammer. You do this all day on Community Checkup. Please choke on a water pipe

You aren't proving yourself. You should've discussed this instead you decided to go and scam people on several alts. You really don't know what to you huh?
Owner of Migraine
This post is by a banned member (Phoon1) - Unhide
Phoon1  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello,
This is Phoon

The links that you posted are made by scammers. You can easily spot this by looking at the "forwarded from # " names.
These forwards are all from scammers who we do in fact have the proof that they are scammers. All these accusations are made by scammers.
Scammed 7000$ BTC? lol...where is this from? Did you just make this number up? Pathetic user..

Please take your time and click the names of the forwards in "Twin Turbo exit" channel. then copy their username and search it up in Community checkup, if you require proof that they scammed; please contact "@ArabGang" on telegram.

Funny you are speaking of scammers, because you are one DCP.

Thank you
Turbski  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service

He doesn't, all he has is his army saying I scammed, I bet you 50$ BTC rn none of them will give you proof. INFACT they'll give you the same screenshot he has in the group chat.
Owner of Migraine