Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[$15/YEAR] SHAREDSERVERS.NET - ANONYMOUS SHARED HOSTING - UNLIMITED WEBSITES [NEW]

by Ombra - 13 June, 2022 - 10:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 July, 2022 - 06:46 AM by Ombra. Edited 2 times in total.)
$0.99/MONTH COUPON FOR VALUE5G PLAN: "99PARADISE" - GET 1 FULL YEAR AT $11.88

[Image: design.png]

(01 July, 2022 - 01:16 AM)Planet Wrote: Show More
PLANET'S REVIEW

Product:
I waited a bit to test the service and I can say everything works REALLY good as Ombra says it's an anonymous service the hosting itself is really good it has many things included without any flaws this is for sure one of the best services out there

Seller:
I worked with Ombra before and its just a super professional guy he responds as soon as he can he helps his customers and provides services accessible by EVERYONE one of the most competitive servers in here

Price:
The price is one of the main selling points of this service it provides a lot of really nice features while keeping the price low you cant ask for anything more with that price really insane price to quality ratio

OVERALL: 9.5/10
This post is by a banned member (521) - Unhide
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
can i fish?
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(14 June, 2022 - 10:36 AM)521 Wrote: Show More
can i fish?

Negative I'm sorry, phishing is a disallowed activity. This service is meant for legitimate websites / ecommerce shops
This post is by a banned member (521) - Unhide
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(14 June, 2022 - 10:50 AM)Ombra Wrote: Show More
(14 June, 2022 - 10:36 AM)521 Wrote: Show More
can i fish?

Negative I'm sorry, phishing is a disallowed activity. This service is meant for legitimate websites / ecommerce shops

Is there a free domain name Popcorn
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(14 June, 2022 - 11:06 AM)521 Wrote: Show More
Is there a free domain name Popcorn

Negative because to provide domain names we should get accredited to ICANN or other registries, being forced to collect much more personal information about our customers than we really want to.
Right now all you need to use our services are an email address and a valid domain name, you can pay with crypto or Perfect Money and you're free to use your space for your needs as long as you don't go for disallowed blackhat activities.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The discount code provided on the first line of this thread will still be available for a while as it's meant to celebrate the deployment of this service. Take the chance to use it if you're going to buy right now.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Always up and running, you can look at the two different plans offered by us but the main thing to change is the amount of disk space that you will get. All other service sand benefits will be the same.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I'm gonna work on a promotional campaign that will involve existing and upcoming customers, stay tuned as I will post an announcement on thread when it will be ready.