Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

$219 ONLY NEXT 48 HOURS! DESIGNER ITEMS 85-95% OFF! WORLDWIDE! WHITEHAT METHOD!

by shadowtofunew - 15 July, 2020 - 10:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (shadowtofunew) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (arrowbins) - Unhide
arrowbins  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 July, 2020 - 07:08 PM by arrowbins.)
received a vouch copy, will update upon reading and analysing with a detailed review

Heres my review :

Method : 9/10

The method is not exactly private as mentioned in the ebook by himself. This was something very new for me personally yet equally intriguing. The ebook is doing its job of explaining everything very nicely and making sure the buyer understands whatever may be required to execute it. It is completely whitehat and more of a way to search and find designer products at a very cheap price. 

Seller : 10/10

I had a brief talk with the seller and he was a very decent guy. Willing to answer all the queries.

design : 8/10

The design of the ebook is minimal and not very attractive but what matters is the content and because of the value of the content you wouldnt mind if the ebook is not very colorful.

Overall if you have a shopify store or a way of selling designer products, this method is a great deal for you, it allows you to get products for a steal price but the products might take a 3-4 weeks to come. Also it might take time and a little effort to find the right product for you but the seller is ready to help you find it as there is a risk of falling for 1st copies. 
[Image: QdzXKfk.gif]

DUE TO IMPERSONATORS OUT THERE, ALWAYS VERIFY FROM CRACKED.TO PM BEFORE DEALING, I WILL NEVER SAY NO TO VERIFYING FROM CRACKED.TO PMS. BE SAFE AND CAREFUL
This post is by a banned member (LiiBerTy) - Unhide
LiiBerTy  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(15 July, 2020 - 11:21 PM)arrowbins Wrote: Show More
received a vouch copy, will update upon reading and analysing with a detailed review

wating for your review sir!
[Image: NUWwaYK.gif]
This post is by a banned member (102) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (D3F4ULT_Angel) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
So this isnt refunding? Do you need the full amount available at the time of purchase? How long does it take to complete? Are you able to show some examples of the method working??