Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

$219 ONLY NEXT 48 HOURS! DESIGNER ITEMS 85-95% OFF! WORLDWIDE! WHITEHAT METHOD!

by shadowtofunew - 15 July, 2020 - 10:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (percdemon) - Unhide
percdemon  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Added you on discord.
cherishing these days, dont know how many more I will get.
[Image: 2DGceJe.gif]
Contact 
Discord: chraf#2816
PM for Telegram.
This post is by a banned member (shadowtofunew) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Stoned) - Unhide
Stoned  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 July, 2020 - 06:06 PM)D3F4ULT_Angel Wrote: Show More
After purchasing got setup in no time. It genuinely is so well explained that I had no questions after. Very simple and straight forward, I'm mind blown that I didn't think of it. Executed the method immediately after I finished reading the guide and very eager to start rolling dough. It took me maybe 10-12 minutes of practice and I feel like I've already mastered it. I'm in a prime selling spot to sell for quick cash and will be doing this often. Entirely white hat. With only $17 be invested I anticipate $350 turnaround already when item will get delivered! I'll receive my item August 28, estimated. shadowtofunew is a very kind and helpful individual. This method is FIRE. This is actually one of those methods that could net you thousands of dollars. All in all, I highly recommend this method.

Sounds like its just buying clothes from China.
If not hmu I am interested
percdemon  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I would recommand everyone thinking about purchasing this method wait until a highly trusted member leaves a good review. There has been someone like this on hackforums who has scammed multiple people with this ¨90% discount¨ designer method. And when I asked the seller if his method uses dhgate, he replied very sketchy at first ignoring the question until I kept repeating it leaving him no choice but to respond.

There is a 50/50% chance this is the person that is selling the same scam method which involves buying 1:1 replica designer clothing. You say you get proof on how to get authentic designer clothing, but the method doesnt involve any se?

As I said there is a 50/50 chance I would wait until an admin gets a vouch copy.
Contact 
PM for Telegram.
percdemon  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(25 July, 2020 - 04:30 PM)shadowtofunew Wrote: Show More
(25 July, 2020 - 01:08 PM)percdemon Wrote: Show More
I would recommand everyone thinking about purchasing this method wait until a highly trusted member leaves a good review. There has been someone like this on hackforums who has scammed multiple people with this ¨90% discount¨ designer method. And when I asked the seller if his method uses dhgate, he replied very sketchy at first ignoring the question until I kept repeating it leaving him no choice but to respond.

There is a 50/50% chance this is the person that is selling the same scam method which involves buying 1:1 replica designer clothing. You say you get proof on how to get authentic designer clothing, but the method doesnt involve any se?

As I said there is a 50/50 chance I would wait until an admin gets a vouch copy.

Thank you for your interest in my guide!
You were requesting from me a vouch copy multiple times yesterday and today - I refused to provide you one.
Thereafter you went on insulting my multiple times over discord.
Now, some of messages you have deleted.
P.s. as mentioned not going to reveal whether it is dhgate or not as it isnt fair for past/current/future buyers.
Yes indeed it doesnt involve se and explain in details how to get proof and authentic items.

Lol, what a clown. Glad I can warn people around here before anybody else can get scammed. I have never requested this person a vouch copy, he has literally messaged me on discord sending me this. Also please screenshot where I have insulted you multiple times only on one occasion where I called you a lame ass because you were trying to argue when I was asking a very simple question that doesnt reveal the method unless its the actual scam method I was talking about.  Smart

https://imgur.com/a/lu1EEIH

Why would I request a vouch copy if I literally already stated in my previous post that an admin should get a vouch-copy? LOL your last ditch effort, but it didnt work according to plan. Also the people who have gotten the vouch copy are probably friends with the owner of this thread.

https://imgur.com/a/f6w2kFG

¨You literally answered my question 1 minute ago¨ as you can see OP is the one who is deleting the messages since the answer is pretty much gone in which he stated the method didnt have anything to do with dhgate.

Stay AWAY from this method and this person. If anyone wishes I can show the full conversation.  Hype
Contact 
PM for Telegram.