Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[$30] Make quick money | Looking for someone to share my product around

by NickyWraith - 13 October, 2023 - 12:18 AM
This post is by a banned member (NickyWraith) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 16 October, 2023 - 09:01 PM by NickyWraith. Edited 1 time in total.)
Update: Job is done. 

Hey folks,

I have recently released my ransomware framework as an open-source malware for free and I need some assistance with spreading its documentation all over the place. I am aiming for a large audience who are interested in malware development or any other hacking activity, primarily, I want you to share it in these places:
  • Cracking/hacking forums on the clearnet 
  • Cracking/hacking forums on the darkweb 
  • Hacking channels on Telegram 

All you have to do is just share my ransomware and make up a text message that resembles the Behemoth ransomware and add some of your own text for better reach.
I know I could do this myself since it's very easy but I want you to post this on as many forums as you possibly can because I am going to release a plethora of others tools and I want a vigilant audience to use them. 

If you are going to simply post my ransomware around, I will pay you $30 but if you can promise some other type of reach, I could pay more or do it myself.
This post is by a banned member (Ironbull) - Unhide
Ironbull  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
pm me

[Image: banner.gif]
[By @Dey]
[Image: zJPtU6P.gif]
[By @cragster]
[Image: jDVQPzt.gif]
[By @xXGunpointXx]
This post is by a banned member (BlockiFi) - Unhide
BlockiFi  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Dm me. My team is great in marketing on telegram and Twitter and Facebook reddit forums