Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

45th President of the United States of America, Donald John Trump has been impeached

by realJFK - 19 December, 2019 - 04:10 AM
This post is by a banned member (realJFK) - Unhide
realJFK  
Infinity
Threads
6 Years of service
After two highly partisan votes for Articles I and II of House Resolution 755, it's official, the President has been impeached. For all of the international members, this does not mean President Trump is no longer the president. There are many events that must occur before we even get close to removal of office, notably a vote in the Republican-controlled Senate. Odds are the President will not be removed from office, mainly because of the majority in the Senate, but also because of statistics. 100% of presidents to have been impeached have not been removed from office. This is truly a crazy time in American History, and whether you're a Democrat, a Republican, an Independent, or you don't have an opinion on American Politics it's truly a time to be alive. Of 45 total presidents throughout all of American History, 6.66% of them have been impeached. Truly a crazy figure.
Let me know your opinion of this entire debacle down below
Telegram: @realJFK
[Image: giphy.gif]
This post is by a banned member (0xbeef) - Unhide
0xbeef  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
thank heavens his record is tarnished.
This post is by a banned member (RtLwsaR) - Unhide
RtLwsaR  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Reminds me of the old Simpsons episode. The left, right and middle are all putting on a show. It's too bad the American people can't just tune off their televisions and social media accounts in solidarity and Just Don't Look and maybe they will stop the insanity.
This post is by a banned member (weegee1111) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
He isn't out quite yet. One more step to go.
This post is by a banned member (JaffaTheOrange) - Unhide