Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

$80 Scam Report: Zaye (valor.club, stoore.gg)

by safdarmd - 12 September, 2020 - 12:11 AM
This post is by a banned member (safdarmd) - Unhide
safdarmd  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 September, 2020 - 05:40 AM by safdarmd.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Zaye (Zaye)#3403

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $30 (+$50)
- thread design
- website landing UI

Screenshots of communication:
https://imgur.com/a/bYEBFaZ

Additional information: He messaged me on Aug 11 on discord to do a thread and UI design and I agreed, we came to an agreement of a total of $80 for both, with the thread being $30, my usual pricing.

I did everything he asked for, he liked the design as well, and told me he'll pay it off that week, and asked me to make some changes and start working on the UI. I made the changes and spent my time wireframing for the UI design, and then he started delaying the payment and saying his bank is having issues. I told him I can't send the work until he pays and I can wait.

Few days later he messages me and tells me he will get money the next day. I start a mini conversation and then that's the last time he's messaged me. He ignored all my messages since (Aug 24), and he has been active on this forum, and his Discord is still being used (it's stated as his contact information on his profile).

Zaye also has an accomplice in his business who is potentially a scammer too. If I'm not paid for the work, I'll make an effort and look for the other user in my discord chats too since he messaged me before Zaye with the project details but I was too busy to work on it so i ignored, but then Zaye messaged me and I worked.
This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
use format from this thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Admin-Reporting-A-Scammer
[Image: Rev.gif]

[Image: Comp-1-1.gif]
ad by @AZE
This post is by a banned member (safdarmd) - Unhide
safdarmd  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(12 September, 2020 - 12:13 AM)100JahreGarantie Wrote: Show More

So sorry, it was super late at night and i just made up a format on my own that would work. Just changed it now, tysm
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@zaye respond within 24hrs
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Zarexy) - Unhide
Zarexy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 September, 2020 - 08:12 PM by Zarexy.)
Okay my friend fucked up and i don't have money I'm not manager stoore.gg anymore.
Friend @safdarmd astralis fucked me for graphics I wait for him 1 month and 0 respond.

Today I wanted to write to Agrolax i'm not manager of stoore.gg anymore my friend fucked up me for $$$. And im only helping for him search graphic.

And I'm not partnering with my "friend" anymore...

I'm not using your graphics it's not scam it's only flake bruh.

@safdarmd I can create a scam report too your friend astralis he fucked up for graphics I wait 1 month for respond and don't get

@Darkness
 If you enjoy my threads, give me LIKE in thread and reputation in profile
This post is by a banned member (iamASTRALIS) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(12 September, 2020 - 08:02 PM)Zaye Wrote: Show More
Okay my friend fucked up and i don't have money I'm not manager stoore.gg anymore.
Friend @safdarmd astralis fucked me for graphics I wait for him 1 month and 0 respond.

Today I wanted to write to Agrolax i'm not manager of stoore.gg anymore my friend fucked up me for $$$. And im only helping for him search graphic.

@safdarmd I can create a scam report too your friend astralis he fucked up for graphics I wait 1 month for respond and don't get

@Darkness

I'am not involved in this purchase @zaye at any kind !
You and your friend made promisses to pay and i didn't trust that months ago, i stopped working !
Now you scammed him when he finished your work, you gotta pay him !
(Not a manager anymore ) is not a valid reason to be forgiven, you wasted his time and you should pay for it !
That's why i didn't take money from you or even did you graphics ! Pepi
[Image: FINAL.gif]
[Image: 707981124965761121.png]
This post is by a banned member (ryox) - Unhide
ryox  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(12 September, 2020 - 08:02 PM)Zaye Wrote: Show More

@Darkness

you're twisting everything.

YOU owe the money, not your friend as YOU are the one who decided to contact him for the gfx, you agreed a price and he did his work. YOU never mentioned that YOU was a middle man between you and a friend therefore, YOU are responsible.

Unless you can provide proof that you paid astralis and he didnt give your gfx, then your statement is false.
ryox#6612 : Confirm on site : Seller/Buyer
[Image: 9kJzag.png]
This post is by a banned member (iamASTRALIS) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 September, 2020 - 09:07 PM by iamASTRALIS.)
@ryox 

I never take upfront payments, you know that since you're in my server !
He's just making excuses that i didn't finish his work a month ago which is outragous !
I could have been scammed also as you can see.
Thank god i stopped working
[Image: FINAL.gif]
[Image: 707981124965761121.png]