ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Cracking Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

A Feedback towards the Forum - 6 Months of usage

by Khalid - 1 month ago
This post is by a banned member (Khalid) - Unhide
Threads: 33
Vouches: 0
Credits: 616
MuchachoTriple UpgradeSupremeStarPumpkinBat300 ReputationInfinityCredit Card50 ReputationPremium
Hey everyone, So I've decided today to give my own feedback after 6 months of usage of our great forum Cracked.to. To start with, I would like to thank our amazing and wonderful person @floraiN for creating such an opportunity for us to be creative at what we are doing at the moment; without you, that wouldn't be possible.

also, I would love to thank our dedicated administrators and moderators for helping in managing and appreciating taking their time in order to improve and make it easier for us and for the forum to grow and get better, also for being kind and helpful towards our members, I am happy to create such feedback to show the love that I feel towards this forums.

We won't forget the members of this great community, I am really grateful, I've never met users so kind and generous as you guys! Thank you so much, it was a pleasure spending my time here with you guys, Looking further to surf more on this great forum!

When it comes to the design of the forum, Nothing more I can say than the perfections, it's so easy to navigate through; unlike other forums, the design is so modern & looks perfect!

Bad reviews? I don't really have any negative things to say; for me, everything is just perfect!

Again, Thank you for considering me as your member! With all that said, I would love to thank you for reading this, and I hope you have a wonderful day here in cracked.to.
This post is by a banned member (Sweden) - Unhide
Threads: 13
Credits: 0
10/10 [Image: pepehappy.png] sheepe

REPORTING LEECHES IS MY HOBBY
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO Pepegun

This post is by a banned member (Sally) - Unhide
Threads: 722
Vouches: 1
Credits: 11.628
1000 PostsLeakgod50 Reputation
yeah i feel same especially i really like all the community & staff always positive response & feel so good to talk always like we know each other from a very long time :)
Signature Space Available
This post is by a banned member (Eminem) - Unhide
Threads: 1.251
Vouches: 2
Deal With Caution!
Credits: 100
PumpkinDeer1000 PostsCredit CardLeakgodThe Holy BitcoinGold50 ReputationCredit CardForum LoverThe Holy Bitcoin
(This post was last modified: 1 month ago by Eminem. Edited 1 time in total.)
[Image: FeelsStrongMan.png] Heart  [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png] Heart   [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png] Heart  ​​​​​​​ [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]  Heart

[Image: 0b1.jpg]
„Smoke weed, take pills, drop outta school, kill people and drink. Jump behind the wheel like it was still legal!“

https://shoppy.gg/@EminemCzech

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...452e676966]
This post is by a banned member (liroy102) - Unhide
Threads: 6
Credits: 0
Wholeheartedly agree with u.
This post is by a banned member (Nord) - Unhide
Threads: 271
Credits: 618
HeartHigh RollerSupremePremiumSnowflakeGoldForum LoverPumpkinCredit CardMuchachoThe Holy BitcoinValuable RefClown50 ReputationLaunchHype DayLeakgodExclusive ReleaseMember Upgrade
Glad that I have been part of such wonderful community since its early beginnings as well!
[url][url]https://shoppy.gg/@harvey159[/url][/url]
This post is by a banned member (Xero_) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ForlaxPy) - Unhide
Threads: 351
Credits: 3.861
Config MasterHeartMember Upgrade100k Members The Holy Bitcoin50 ReputationForum LoverExclusive ReleaseLeakgodCredit CardGoldSnowflakePumpkin
Proud to be part of Cracked.to.
DJ - Python/PHP/C#/C++ Coder - Reverse Engineer - Malwares Analyst