Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

A Talented Guy looking for some fun

by WillythePoo - 23 October, 2023 - 11:43 AM
This post is by a banned member (WillythePoo) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Hello, as you can see by the absence of content on my profile i am the kind of guy that lives on the outskirts of the internet just leeching and coding my own shit.

I would like to try some advanced implementations of cracking as a new hobby but i don't know enought to do it, if some good cracker want's to do some "Educational Purpose" shit please hit me up in PM and we go on Telegram.

I don't want to do nothing too much crazy, maybe just understand cracking, generating some wordlists, idk hit me up if you are a curious guy like me.

I code in Python.  [Image: sheepe.gif]
This post is by a banned member (words) - Unhide
words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(23 October, 2023 - 11:43 AM)WillythePoo Wrote: Show More
Hello, as you can see by the absence of content on my profile i am the kind of guy that lives on the outskirts of the internet just leeching and coding my own shit.

I would like to try some advanced implementations of cracking as a new hobby but i don't know enought to do it, if some good cracker want's to do some "Educational Purpose" shit please hit me up in PM and we go on Telegram.

I don't want to do nothing too much crazy, maybe just understand cracking, generating some wordlists, idk hit me up if you are a curious guy like me.

Basically, understanding how a checker works is fairly easy.

In an oversimplified version, a checker is just abusing the login system of a website / api to test logins from combolists made from breached data.

Generating any wordlist isn't necessary, as cracking ain't bruteforce, it's just checking if the data is valid or not.
I do not sell anything. I do not have a public Discord / Telegram. I will never ask anyone for money / refuse any deal via middleman. I will never deny to confirm my identity via PM before any deal. Stay safe, I have impersonators.
(-.-)Zzz...

https://youtu.be/EDVrTYW2l84

This post is by a banned member (siIIy) - Unhide
siIIy  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 24 October, 2023 - 12:20 PM by siIIy. Edited 1 time in total.)
(24 October, 2023 - 09:01 AM)similitude Wrote: Show More

In an oversimplified version, a checker is just abusing the login system of a website / api to test logins from combolists made from breached data.

Generating any wordlist isn't necessary, as cracking ain't bruteforce, it's just checking if the data is valid or not.

Pretty much what bro said. 

I'll break it down give you a couple more buzzwords lol. Start off by making it a simple cli application, and then here are some other points of how you may could do this

1. Scrape the website (bs4, puppeter, playwright) are a couple I know of some of those might be in JS, can be used to automate the browser to abuse login 2. Implement proxy switching 3. Find a random combo list on this site prolly to test it with. 

That is just off the top of how I would assume to go about it, I haven't made any sort of tool like that can't imagine it's anything too complicated.

EDIT: You really don't even have to make it any sort of CLI, but I would just for the learning process.
words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 October, 2023 - 12:19 PM)siIIy Wrote: Show More

I'll break it down give you a couple more buzzwords lol. Start off by making it a simple cli application, and then here are some other points of how you may could do this

1. Scrape the website (bs4, puppeter, playwright) are a couple I know of some of those might be in JS, can be used to automate the browser to abuse login 2. Implement proxy switching 3. Find a random combo list on this site prolly to test it with. 

That is just off the top of how I would assume to go about it, I haven't made any sort of tool like that can't imagine it's anything too complicated.

EDIT: You really don't even have to make it any sort of CLI, but I would just for the learning process.
BS4 etc...are used for webscraping. If you want to make a checker, a request library (requests, httpx) are mostly used to abuse api, if you need to make certain bots, autmation tools, Selenium is better. proxy switching is pretty simple implementation in these libraries.
I do not sell anything. I do not have a public Discord / Telegram. I will never ask anyone for money / refuse any deal via middleman. I will never deny to confirm my identity via PM before any deal. Stay safe, I have impersonators.
(-.-)Zzz...

siIIy  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 24 October, 2023 - 02:53 PM by siIIy. Edited 1 time in total.)
(24 October, 2023 - 12:29 PM)similitude Wrote: Show More

BS4 etc...are used for webscraping. If you want to make a checker, a request library (requests, httpx) are mostly used to abuse api, if you need to make certain bots, autmation tools, Selenium is better. proxy switching is pretty simple implementation in these libraries.

yep tbh I didn't even think you could probably just hit endpoints without scraping and making your own api and shit for some of these things, just what I am used too in my line projects, I might throw together some simple cli stuff to throw on this forum to practice a bit more.  

I been working in GO a lot lately so might make one in that.

words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 October, 2023 - 02:28 PM)siIIy Wrote: Show More

yep tbh I didn't even think you could probably just hit endpoints without scraping and making your own api and shit for some of these things, just what I am used too in my line projects, I might throw together some simple cli stuff to throw on this forum to practice a bit more.  

I mean, a checker is basically you playing with POST requests on their login API. simple as that.

Go actually might be one of the best lang to make checkers, goroutines are highly optimized so you can make blazing fast checkers
(-.-)Zzz...

siIIy  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 24 October, 2023 - 02:57 PM by siIIy. Edited 1 time in total.)
(24 October, 2023 - 02:35 PM)similitude Wrote: Show More

I mean, a checker is basically you playing with POST requests on their login API. simple as that.

Go actually might be one of the best lang to make checkers, goroutines are highly optimized so you can make blazing fast checkers

yeah yeah I figured that after your response I was like oh shit duh lmao, my head just been in data-gathering // web-dev mode lately. 
So been mostly just building my own APIs out. 

But okay cool, yeah checkers just seemed mad boring to make imo, but I don't think I've even once made a CLI application so might just throw one together to release here for fun.
words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 October, 2023 - 02:53 PM)siIIy Wrote: Show More
(24 October, 2023 - 02:35 PM)similitude Wrote: Show More

yeah yeah I figured that after your response I was like oh shit duh lmao, my head just been in data-gathering // web-dev mode lately. 
So been mostly just building my own APIs out. 

But okay cool, yeah checkers just seemed mad boring to make imo, but I don't think I've even once made a CLI application so might just throw one together to release here for fun.

depends on their security, but overall, it can be fairly quick to make
(-.-)Zzz...