Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

A WORKING METHOD TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE [EARN YOURSELF OVER 3K PER MONTH]

by GCBCrew - 29 January, 2024 - 04:14 AM
This post is by a banned member (GCBCrew) - Unhide
GCBCrew  
Infinity
Threads
Have you been looking for something that will make you a nice online income? 
I want to share with you the method I'm using to make a living online.

Facts about the method:

-It's an autopilot method
-Working worldwide
-Fun to do (it involves an online game)
-Good for any age
-Whitehat 
-Can make you over $100 per day 
-Works with small investment
-The method is legal (we are not using cheats or something but using economics approach to make profit)

What are the requirements ?
PC that can be running 24/7 (If you're not comfortable with leaving your PC on 24/7 you can do it on a RDP)
-Funds to invest (You can start with as low as 40-50 bucks)
-Crypto wallet/ bank account or Paypal so you can be paid 
-5 minutes daily for maintenance 
-You need to be able to complete KYC (I can help you with that part)
-Whatsapp account 
-VCC (I can help you with this part again)

What can we expect when we purchase the method? 
You will have access to method that will start generating you money from the moment you finish the setup.
The setup for the method will take less than an hour and you are ready to start earning. 
The amount of money you will make depends on how hard you want to scale the method.
You will be receiving daily support and help from me and all new updates to the method upon purchasing.

There are 2 possible ways to make money through this game so I will be offering 2 different versions.

Version 1:
Price $200
This method is for faster earnings. It involves selling items in the game and making profit.
You are using a bot that will sell the items on stalls for you automatically. Your job is to make sure you always have stock ready for sell. You will need to have VCC to be able to obtain the stock.
You can expect 15-20% ROI after you sell your stock. How fast you will sell your stock depends on how many accounts you are running, more accounts will be able to clean more stock.
You can start this method with small investment like $40-50

Version 2:
Price $300 (Involves Ver1 + Ver2)
This method is more long term. Unlike the first one where you can sell all your stock in 1 day and make the ROI in 1 day, here it is more slow.
This method requires higher investment ($250+) because we are purchasing accounts that will be farming gold and items. Therefore it takes a little bit longer to start making earnings but unlike version 1 where you always need to invest money> sell your stock > buy stock again, here you can purchase the accounts, run them and from here they will be producing you money and there will be no need to invest more funds.
This method has an insane potential as there are rare items you can loot if you're lucky (it's rng) that cost several thousand dollars each.

I'm confident that my method works and anyone with the desire and discipline to make money online is more than welcome to join and start making money.
Take on mind this is not a method that will make you rich and it will be nearly impossible for you to make like 15-20k$/month with it but if you are looking into something stable that will bring you few k $ monthly, than you should definitely check it out :)
If you want to contact me about purchasing or ask me anything related to the method, you can do it on Discord:
krusho00

Here I will post some of my earnings from the last days (I can provide more proofs of earning if there is demand) 

[Image: 9jeRPZ5.png]

[Image: 6we0J68.png]

[Image: GEBUWC0.png]

[Image: iZJbu0g.png]

This post is by a banned member (charon01) - Unhide
charon01  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 January, 2024 - 05:56 AM by charon01.)
definitely interested will wait for vouches :)

do u accept mm till first payment?
GCBCrew  
Infinity
Threads
(29 January, 2024 - 05:55 AM)charon01 Wrote: Show More
definitely interested will wait for vouches :)

do u accept mm till first payment?

Yes, please add me if you got interest :)
This post is by a banned member (BuurtDrerrie) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Sended you a message buddy
This post is by a banned member (Space) - Unhide
Space  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
Hey, do you offer Vouch copies?
GCBCrew  
Infinity
Threads
Please contact me in Discord if you got interest.
This post is by a banned member (PureEvil) - Unhide
PureEvil  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
Are  you offering vouch copies? I'd love to test your method and leave you a vouch.
Mid and bottom signature spots for sale.
DM me here or on tg : https://t.me/PureEvil99
GCBCrew  
Infinity
Threads
(29 January, 2024 - 04:35 PM)PureEvil Wrote: Show More
Are  you offering vouch copies? I'd love to test your method and leave you a vouch.

I don't mind providing you one as long as you give your word that you will spend the time to actually test the method.