Hey guys, today I want to show you and explain you the site palai.org. It is an lets say organisation that wants the people to earn a basic income every day for free. The site was founded a year ago and started giving about 5k Palai (thats the currency) per day to everyone who registered and verified their account using SMS verification. The more people register the less Palai you get per day. Now you get about 165 Palai per day (every day less cause more people register). Their goal is to reach as many users as possible and to get a value of 1 Palai is 1€ by 2025. I think that if enough people register there and Palai really gets into the stock market or gets a crypto currency or so we can profit huge from it. At the end you dont have anything to loose. You just register, verify with SMS and then you get everyday some Palai (you have to login and claim them everyday, they stack up to 10 days). If it really has a value someday you will thank me [Image: wink.png]

You can register using my ref link if you want. We will both get a free daily income.
Ref Link: Click

P.S.: Yes i did not hide the content, since its not really a method, more a tip or something like that so i guess this can't be leeched anyways and I did not know where to post else!