Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

ADFOC.US REAL OR FAKE?

by MrB00t - 17 October, 2020 - 04:06 AM
This post is by a banned member (MrB00t) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (KingRX) - Unhide
KingRX  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(17 October, 2020 - 04:06 AM)itashiX Wrote: Show More
guys is this website trusted because I started doing traffic there Idk if they pay me or no

Adfocus is not worth your time or patience to use and is pretty much just a scam website at this point. They have been notoriously known for flagging/banning accounts before they withdraw, and would even ban new accounts if they found out they were associated with Reddit forums at one point (that way they couldn't post on there that they didn't get paid out). The company has been around for quite some time now yet they have to have one of the least friendly customer service representatives I've ever met in my life. Not to mention the fact that adding just a single link from Adfocus to your website can slow the load times up to 1000ms per link. As much as it sucks, I wouldn't recommend using link shorteners as a method of earning cash: most pay half a cent per view in exchange for a massive decrease in your user positivity (not to mention most revenue ad websites have bad track records with everyone). I'd recommend using one ad on that page and use a regular link, that way you're likely to earn even more and the user experience would increase drastically.
This post is by a banned member (MrB00t) - Unhide