Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

AI MARKETING SCAM [EXPLANATION]

by 18870111 - 24 September, 2021 - 04:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (18870111) - Unhide
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
AI Marketing "Money Making Method" is a scam. Yea people have withdrawn from it but its a ponzi scheme which is basically a scam.

When a user joins, they will deposit money on the site because you can't withdraw then, that's how the site works. The money that is deposited is given to the users above the user when they choose to withdraw it. If someone uses the new user's referral link or someone new joins the site and deposits they will give the money to the user on top of the new user. If you don't understand here is what I mean:

Owner
                                                                                                         James    Jim
                                                                                                 Samantha  Becky  Bill 
                                                                                         Hellen  John  Jane  Andrew Nick 

This is a basic ponzi scheme, if the site has been around for a few years itt will be bigger and more profitable.

Say if I am A new user and I join the site. I deposit $50 on to the site and leave it to "grow" and make me money. Now if, any of the users above me such as Hellen, Jogn, Jane, Andrew or Nick request a withdraw of $50 then the money I have deposited onto the site will go to whoever withdrew the money. Then it will look "legit" and people will have payment proofs. Now, If Hellen, John, Jane, Andrew, Nick deposit any money on to the site, the money they have deposited will go to the people above them and etc.

How does the Owner make money?

Well, there are bad reviews on the site so meaning not all withdraw requests are sent and the owner keeps some of the money or keeps some of the money from the deposits. 

Can I still join?

There is some money to be made from the site. Like I said they do SOMETIMES get paid. However, it is still a ponzi scheme scam meaning you could loose money, the site can go down at anytime when the owner thinks he has made enough and so on. If you join in early like a year ago or maybe today you could make money but you won't make any if u don't refer anyone because thats how the ponzi scheme works. Also, I do not recommend using the site, don't blame me for any issues I did warn you.

Thats all from me, kind of a shit explanation but its free and a scam alert. Leave a like and maybe +rep?
This post is by a banned member (NotHomeless) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 September, 2021 - 05:21 PM by NotHomeless.)
(24 September, 2021 - 04:57 PM)Takamatsu Wrote: Show More
AI Marketing "Money Making Method" is a scam. Yea people have withdrawn from it but its a ponzi scheme which is basically a scam.

When a user joins, they will deposit money on the site because you can't withdraw then, that's how the site works. The money that is deposited is given to the users above the user when they choose to withdraw it. If someone uses the new user's referral link or someone new joins the site and deposits they will give the money to the user on top of the new user. If you don't understand here is what I mean:

Owner
                                                                                                         James    Jim
                                                                                                 Samantha  Becky  Bill 

This is a basic ponzi scheme, if the site has been around for a few years itt will be bigger and more profitable.

Say if I am A new user and I join the site. I deposit $50 on to the site and leave it to "grow" and make me money. Now if, any of the users above me such as Hellen, Jogn, Jane, Andrew or Nick request a withdraw of $50 then the money I have deposited onto the site will go to whoever withdrew the money. Then it will look "legit" and people will have payment proofs. Now, If Hellen, John, Jane, Andrew, Nick deposit any money on to the site, the money they have deposited will go to the people above them and etc.

Well, there are bad reviews on the site so meaning not all withdraw requests are sent and the owner keeps some of the money or keeps some of the money from the deposits. 

Can I still join?

There is some money to be made from the site. Like I said they do SOMETIMES get paid. However, it is still a ponzi scheme scam meaning you could loose money, the site can go down at anytime when the owner thinks he has made enough and so on. If you join in early like a year ago or maybe today you could make money but you won't make any if u don't refer anyone because thats how the ponzi scheme works. Also, I do not recommend using the site, don't blame me for any issues I did warn you.

Thats all from me, kind of a shit explanation but its free and a scam alert. Leave a like and maybe +rep?

i got already paid from this site around 400$, and i didn't got any problem until the last update, when your bot turned off for 1 week without any deposit, all non withdrawed money will be on hold for no reason and you can't use them or cashout them like just numbers on the HTML, also the site has no security at all means your account can be hacked easy and they can cashout to btc and you can't stop the process, already done it  PepeBlush

btw my deposit was around 150$

Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(24 September, 2021 - 05:20 PM)Zynxize Wrote: Show More
(24 September, 2021 - 04:57 PM)Takamatsu Wrote: Show More

Owner
                                                                                                         James    Jim
                                                                                                 Samantha  Becky  Bill 

Can I still join?

i got already paid from this site around 400$, and i didn't got any problem until the last update, when your bot turned off for 1 week without any deposit, all non withdrawed money will be on hold for no reason and you can't use them or cashout them like just numbers on the HTML, also the site has no security at all means your account can be hacked easy and they can cashout to btc and you can't stop the process, already done it  PepeBlush

btw my deposit was around 150$

Yes basically a ponzi scheme
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
This is a bump
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
This is a bump