Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

AMAZON RECIEPT GENERATOR

by Juice - 24 June, 2019 - 11:36 AM
This post is by a banned member (ItzSlythh) - Unhide
ItzSlythh  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
thakssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
This post is by a banned member (jamiep) - Unhide
jamiep  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 June, 2019 - 11:36 AM)dioxide Wrote: Show More
This is an amazon reciept generator and it’s very good. lots of companies fall for it since it looks almost identical. enjoy!

Leave a like or else you will be banned forever!

ok this is epic
This post is by a banned member (Chadgames91) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
fghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
This post is by a banned member (MedMan) - Unhide
MedMan  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
thanks you for sharing
This post is by a banned member (WiFiNulled) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (sumvision) - Unhide
sumvision  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
thanks for thuis very hlepful
This post is by a banned member (AaronStrack) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (suri001) - Unhide
suri001  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 June, 2019 - 11:36 AM)dioxide Wrote: Show More
This is an amazon reciept generator and it’s very good. lots of companies fall for it since it looks almost identical. enjoy!

Leave a like or else you will be banned forever!

Hidden Content

I mostly use Amazon due to the privacy policies.
If you create an Amazon receipt with a real order number, the company cannot verify the details.
They may call Amazon, and ask if it's real.
Amazon will say the receipt is real, and in some occurences say the date of purchase.
Though they will never say what the item is, or the seller, etc etc due to privacy policies.
I know this because I've tried.

So how to get a real order number?  Go buy a 10 cent sim card tray.

Wait till it ships. 
Use the order number, ship date, date of purchase, and then fill in all the other details in inspect element on your fake receipt.

1 last important detail is to make the seller "Amazon LLC"    or any of the other distributers by Amazon, as Amazon is usually an Authorized Reseller.

Right click on the html page and hit print. You'll get a paper looking version of it.
Use Gyazo to screenshot to remove metadata tags if you need to, or a site like www.verexif.com

Now you have a receipt that cannot be verified by the company, though will be told as legitimate by Amazon.

Villainpid is a nice program to gen amazon, and other receipts.  I will not post it though.

Aside from amazon, you can modify physical receipts through photoshop, or online generators.
Edit the phone number on the receipt to your burner, and answer the phone when called.
Act like the store and verify the details for the company.

Hidden Content

I mostly use Amazon due to the privacy policies.
If you create an Amazon receipt with a real order number, the company cannot verify the details.
They may call Amazon, and ask if it's real.
Amazon will say the receipt is real, and in some occurences say the date of purchase.
Though they will never say what the item is, or the seller, etc etc due to privacy policies.
I know this because I've tried.

So how to get a real order number?  Go buy a 10 cent sim card tray.

Wait till it ships. 
Use the order number, ship date, date of purchase, and then fill in all the other details in inspect element on your fake receipt.

1 last important detail is to make the seller "Amazon LLC"    or any of the other distributers by Amazon, as Amazon is usually an Authorized Reseller.

Right click on the html page and hit print. You'll get a paper looking version of it.
Use Gyazo to screenshot to remove metadata tags if you need to, or a site like www.verexif.com

Now you have a receipt that cannot be verified by the company, though will be told as legitimate by Amazon.

Villainpid is a nice program to gen amazon, and other receipts.  I will not post it though.

Aside from amazon, you can modify physical receipts through photoshop, or online generators.
Edit the phone number on the receipt to your burner, and answer the phone when called.
Act like the store and verify the details for the company.