Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

ARE SMM SERVICES GOOD FOR MAKING MONEY?

by RafeServ - 27 February, 2024 - 04:07 AM
This post is by a banned member (RafeServ) - Unhide
RafeServ  
Registered
Threads
I'm thinking about selling SMM services, do you think it's a good way to start making bucks? If you think isnt a good service, recommend me services where I can start generating some bucks
This post is by a banned member (Sarah) - Unhide
Sarah  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
everyone and their dog have a smm panel nowadays, most people know its reselling and stick to the big ones

can you make money with it? probably

will it be worth your time? probably not

unless you're talking about google ads and stuff, then yes, I do believe there is money to be made
This post is by a banned member (YoungPluto) - Unhide
Threads
I’m doing some automated forex trading and I’m making good passive income. It’s a little slow but it’s better than nothing. Let me know if you wanna join.
RafeServ  
Registered
Threads
(27 February, 2024 - 04:11 AM)Sarah Wrote: Show More
everyone and their dog have a smm panel nowadays, most people know its reselling and stick to the big ones

can you make money with it? probably

will it be worth your time? probably not

unless you're talking about google ads and stuff, then yes, I do believe there is money to be made

Now I am realizing that many people offer this service, and that is why I am looking for a recommendation, at least I will not waste my time on this. Thanks for the contribution
RafeServ  
Registered
Threads
(27 February, 2024 - 04:14 AM)YoungPluto Wrote: Show More
I’m doing some automated forex trading and I’m making good passive income. It’s a little slow but it’s better than nothing. Let me know if you wanna join.

I have never seen these services in a good way, it may be because I have not tried them, for now I am not interested but thanks for the contribution