Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

About SPOTIFY CRACKING (HELP!)

by Kaisa - 08 October, 2019 - 01:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (Kaisa) - Unhide
Kaisa  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello, How do I make the spotify account that I got from the 'account' section not error? Because every time I change my email & password not long ago the email & pw are changed again :fuck: Pepe .

I need your advice :(
:pepegun:
Thanks! Fiesta
This post is by a banned member (RexVZ) - Unhide
RexVZ  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 October, 2019 - 06:09 AM by RexVZ.)
(08 October, 2019 - 01:05 AM)Kaisa Wrote: Show More
Hello, How do I make the spotify account that I got from the 'account' section not error? Because every time I change my email & password not long ago the email & pw are changed again :fuck: Pepe .

Thanks! Fiesta

There's not much you can do in regards to the main account password being changed. Not only does someone actually own the Spotify account, but within fifteen minutes of an account dump being posted here it's reposted to tens of thousands of members on Telegram channels. Your best bet for personal use is upgrading your own free account using someone's Family Owner subscription. Or you can buy "private" accounts from someone's account shop.
edit: Also changing the password is risky, because the second the account owner sees they can't log in they'll change it to something new.
This post is by a banned member (wuutoo1) - Unhide
wuutoo1  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 October, 2019 - 01:05 AM)Kaisa Wrote: Show More

Thanks! Fiesta

some got thing make this before your password :: so the most checkers delet it and your pawword dont work anymore to crack you know 
also check your email account password if it is leaked the cracker can always log into your account