Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

About me Posting something in the Leak Section that ran into Problem (Description)

by ThunderStorms - 20 June, 2019 - 03:16 AM
This post is by a banned member (ThunderStorms) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Hey everyone.

So i Wanted to Contribute on the Leak Section by posting Something that i have gotten from Different Sources and not from here , but i got so much hate from 2-3 people that said i was a leecher and came with so much shit to me just because i posted the same thread.
but the thing was i did not know it was posted before and edited the thread to DELETED.
People find the leaks somewhere as well , but since i cant see what people post here i really dont know what is posted and what is not.
I am not a leecher and i will never be , all of my other stuff like accounts and proxies are posted by me only and no one else anywhere before me.

so my Suggestion here is : Can we get a form for : Caution,This Link has been Posted here before.
as the system will know that its been posted here before so all of us that cant see what people post on the leak section and other Sections know that its been posted here before.
I want to Contribute On the Leak Section but i dont know how and what is not posted.
Currently i can only Contibute by Cracking Accounts and posting other stuff that i did.
1 of fixes is to upgrade , but i dont know yet as i want to buy Supreme, and not many has upgraded.
so it will be cool if we had a feature that Caught the same link from mega.nz....etc.

if anyone has any other suggestions :Please let everyone know.
[Image: Uj2J5sK.jpg]

+REP ME IF YOU LIKE MY CONTENT!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOP AND I DO NOT SELL ANYTHING, SO DONT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THAT!!
I ALSO DO NOT USE ANY SOCIAL MEDIA, IF SOMEONE SAYS ITS ME, IT IS NOT ME. MAKE SURE YOU PM ME HERE ON C.TO FIRST.
This post is by a banned member (iBra4K) - Unhide
iBra4K  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
never mind about heaters bro , just do what u always do