Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Acrafy scam report

by eye - 07 June, 2019 - 02:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (eye) - Unhide
eye  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 June, 2019 - 02:12 PM by eye.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=90324
Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Twitch-Service...-Followers
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $73-77 not sure)
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/U1wWJ8N (he had an message in announcement where he said he would give money back, if we didnt receive before june 1st, but he deleted it.)
Additional Information: I was supposed to get 182 subs, dripped over 5-6 days. I got 42 subs the first or second day, not sure since I was at work the second day. Apparently he/they1 was scammed/had an issue with his RDP, and said if we didnt get our subs before june 1st, we would get a refund. I contacted them, and they told me, that they don't have any money (nor subs i believe), but yet i'm seeing people vouch for them in there discord, saying they got their subs??? At this point, I dont want any subs, i just want my money back, I would rather use it for something else.

Summary: I bought subs worth of $100, that should've been dripped to my channel, BEFORE junst 1st, however I only got around $25 worth of subs. They told us, that we were able to get a refund, if said amount was not dripped to our accs before june 1st. So I asked for a refund, and they are saying they have no money, even thought they are getting vouches in their discord channel: https://fuck-your.party/MH4.png
This post is by a banned member (acrafy) - Unhide
acrafy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
1.- This problem started the 26th of May, our provider got a problem and couldn't do the Subs, due to that issue I said I would give free Subs as compensation or a refund, at the end he scammed us (blocked us, deleted threads, etc...), no subs nor refund.

2.- We didn't delete any message from #Announcements and if we did it was to re-write it due to grammar errors. The mentioned message is still there.

3.- We are already sending our pending Subs/refunds in order of purchased, that's the reason we didn't refund you yet. Also, we told you that it would take a bit more time to refund (than send subs).

4.- If you think that vouches of 4 TIN's (5$ each) means that we are getting much $$$ and that we don't refund you cause we don't want to.... I don't know what to say if I'm honest.

We are trying to our best to resolve this problem, being inpatient and doing this is only counterproductive for both of us because it will make us lose potential customers due to the opened dispute.
eye  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(07 June, 2019 - 08:36 PM)acrafy Wrote: Show More
1.- This problem started the 26th of May, our provider got a problem and couldn't do the Subs, due to that issue I said I would give free Subs as compensation or a refund, at the end he scammed us (blocked us, deleted threads, etc...), no subs nor refund.

2.- We didn't delete any message from #Announcements and if we did it was to re-write it due to grammar errors. The mentioned message is still there.

3.- We are already sending our pending Subs/refunds in order of purchased, that's the reason we didn't refund you yet. Also, we told you that it would take a bit more time to refund (than send subs).

4.- If you think that vouches of 4 TIN's (5$ each) means that we are getting much $$$ and that we don't refund you cause we don't want to.... I don't know what to say if I'm honest.

We are trying to our best to resolve this problem, being inpatient and doing this is only counterproductive for both of us because it will make us lose potential customers due to the opened dispute.

First of all, you and Chuss promised me/us, that I/we would get refunded, if subs werent delivered in time. If he was on the one holding the money (the scammer) than it understandable why you guys dont have any, but I doesnt make any sense if you guys dont have any money at all, unless u spent it on other stuff...
This post is by a banned member (acrafy) - Unhide
acrafy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
We did refund 2 customers who asked for it before we got scammed, and we thought about to ask a refund from our provider if he weren't sending subs.

So we paid the 2 refund with the low profit we got.

I think that you can understand that it is impossible for us to refund everyone if we got scammed.
eye  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 June, 2019 - 08:33 PM)acrafy Wrote: Show More
We did refund 2 customers who asked for it before we got scammed,  and we thought about to ask a refund from our provider if he weren't sending subs.

So we paid the 2 refund with the low profit we got.

I think that you can understand that it is impossible for us to refund everyone if we got scammed.

Understable, let me know when you are able to send subs/refund me

For now, admin/mod can close this thread.