Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Allow Tmods to remove likes as well when they delete threads

by Dey - 23 October, 2022 - 01:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (Dey) - Unhide
Dey  
Galactic
Threads
4 Years of service
[Image: image.png]

Sad to see people just spamming literally shit / repost old or expired stuff and get Godlike with no big effort. I posted a way to solve rep abusers , now let's focus on likes

I will not give any names since there are too many people doing this. What is the point of rules when all you get is a warning for every 400 likes you farm posting shit threads ?

Quick example : reported some thread about 100 nord premium accounts about a week ago , I checked them in the first 3 minutes ( because I had free time ) , most of them were dead / expired and a few were free ones. Not a single premium one. That person got 100+ likes only with that one thread which I believe was not removed yet or if it was the worse case scenario the user got a warning. 

Ok , he can get like 5 more , what's the point , he will see no real punishment , do it again and get godlike this way pretty easy Wow
[Image: banner.gif]
[Image: blueSig.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Sat) - Unhide
Dey  
Galactic
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #3
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (ApolloArt) - Unhide
ApolloArt  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 December, 2022 - 01:07 PM by ApolloArt. Edited 1 time in total.)
(23 October, 2022 - 01:59 PM)Dey1337 Wrote: Show More
[Image: image.png]

Sad to see people just spamming literally shit / repost old or expired stuff and get Godlike with no big effort. I posted a way to solve rep abusers , now let's focus on likes

I will not give any names since there are too many people doing this. What is the point of rules when all you get is a warning for every 400 likes you farm posting shit threads ?

Quick example : reported some thread about 100 nord premium accounts about a week ago , I checked them in the first 3 minutes ( because I had free time ) , most of them were dead / expired and a few were free ones. Not a single premium one. That person got 100+ likes only with that one thread which I believe was not removed yet or if it was the worse case scenario the user got a warning. 

Ok , he can get like 5 more , what's the point , he will see no real punishment , do it again and get godlike this way pretty easy Wow

A solution would be automatic removal of likes for valid reports . Like if the content was removed due to a report it when it gets deleted after validation it would be automatically deleting the likes within the thread.

PS. No need to add additional permissions to trial moderator by this.
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
@j1n exp. 5/5/2024
----------------------------------------------
Best Certification Services Click the Banner Below
[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
@AzureGod 5/15/2024
[Image: zTos3Zp.gif]
@18 Karat 5/18/2024
Make money off cracked : Beginning
This post is by a banned member (blackycracky) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
tbh farming cant be stopped doesnt matter how much efforts we put in some mfs put 2-2 accounts and even 1 account daily to farm likes and gets heaven etc

[Image: PoggersHype.gif]SPACE FOR SELL PM ME  [Image: PoggersHype.gif]
Dey  
Galactic
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (IHM) - Unhide
IHM  
Galactic