Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Amazon FTID Refund

by Luckily789 - 16 December, 2020 - 10:41 PM
This post is by a banned member (Luckily789) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Do you guys usually use the bubble envelope, or a simple a5 envelope for FTID? I keep on seeing that people are using a bubble envelope, but surely a simple envelope (that would more obviously be spam) would be put in the trash without a second look, more than a bubble envelope?! What's the reasoning behind the bubble envelope?

And if I'm using Royal Mail to send the "package" back, is it better to leave it in a postbox or going to the post office? Would the clerk be wary of a label with missing info, or would he not care?
This post is by a banned member (EXERCISE12) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
it's always a bit strange to use a return label for a simple a5 envelope. But using it for a bubble envelope is not, because it gives the impression that you are sending a small object that needs to be protected. So always use  bubble envelope

i never use Royal mail but no one ever asked me questions for the info missing in the label. if you want to be sure you can use an ups label and leave it in their locker or use a post box directly. it also depends a lot if you have to refund through amazon or paypal. For amazon there are not many problems in both ways but with paypal to get a refund you always have to send them a tracking number