Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Amazon Gift card HELP!!!

by Cooldudedude - 16 November, 2019 - 09:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (Cooldudedude) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hey I do e whoring mainly using PayPal and cash app, but alot of guys are asking about Amazon gift cards, if I reedem a gift card will it tell my customer who redeemed it? Such as if I use my real account to redeem it will it show my name or should I make a new Amazon account just for e whoring
This post is by a banned member (Juan10pro) - Unhide
Juan10pro  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Send good nudes and I will say u
This post is by a banned member (KingKingKing) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
As an experienced eWhore I can 100% say that your customers won't know who actually used the code they will only know that the code has been redeemed. So if you get them to send you a card and you redeem it on your personal Amazon account they won't know that you used it and not the "girl". Your true identity will be safe!  Smart
Smart Contact Me to Purchase Carding Methods, SE Methods, and Premium Accounts Smart
Instagram: @drobitussin.d
Telegram: @Drobitussin
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEUXv-qSOoZBpoV1iw
I post SE Methods and Premium Accounts there

[Image: giphy.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Cooldudedude) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 November, 2019 - 05:39 PM)KingKingKing Wrote: Show More
As an experienced eWhore I can 100% say that your customers won't know who actually used the code they will only know that the code has been redeemed. So if you get them to send you a card and you redeem it on your personal Amazon account they won't know that you used it and not the "girl". Your true identity will be safe!  Smart
Thanks dude this is really helpful, I did see on hackforums that if the guy asks Amazon who redeemed it they can tell them do you know if that's true?
This post is by a banned member (KingKingKing) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 November, 2019 - 11:42 PM)Cooldudedude Wrote: Show More
(17 November, 2019 - 05:39 PM)KingKingKing Wrote: Show More
Thanks dude this is really helpful, I did see on hackforums that if the guy asks Amazon who redeemed it they can tell them do you know if that's true?
That I do not know. I've never had a customer ever ask Amazon who redeemed it but I'm sure you won't run into that problem as long as you maintain your female identity and don't give them anything to question you about.
Smart Contact Me to Purchase Carding Methods, SE Methods, and Premium Accounts Smart
Instagram: @drobitussin.d
Telegram: @Drobitussin
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEUXv-qSOoZBpoV1iw
I post SE Methods and Premium Accounts there

[Image: giphy.gif]