Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Anime Websites

by sadzyou - 28 October, 2020 - 06:55 AM
This post is by a banned member (sadzyou) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (rakib125) - Unhide
rakib125  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Warned #2
animekisa.tv is the best
This post is by a banned member (studynuts) - Unhide
studynuts  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
This post is by a banned member (fairboy) - Unhide
fairboy  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 March, 2021 - 07:16 PM by fairboy.)
I would like to clarify what exactly you are interested in, because there are different subcultures of anime. I don't know how to describe it properly, so I'll have to systematize and invent terminology out of my head. Fortunately, I congratulate you, because today you have a guest expert on waif (a friend is sitting next to me), who is ready to provide you with a fairly complete theory of classification of 2D girls. If you have any criticism and suggestions, I am ready to consider it. I have a favorite, this is the waifuforlaifu generator https://waifuforlaifu.com/pages/waifu-generator, there is also a classification of characters. It will be better if you look at it yourself.
This post is by a banned member (gahejis7910) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
I didn’t find a lot of things useful on this website and I was looking for a lot of things. Even if anyone wants to look they should check here at kissanime for info they want. I am sure they will get something
This post is by a banned member (Jackjohnn) - Unhide
Jackjohnn  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
There is nothing like being credited for your work and what better way to be credited than to have your name in the credits of a movie you worked in or a game you helped make! 4anime is also an extremely fun career path that allows you to explore various sects of storytelling.
This post is by a banned member (gahejis7910) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
in this forum watching movies through mobile app for free was asked or mentioned. When I further researched about it I got to know about gogo anime as well. I will share what I got to know about these things.
This post is by a banned member (Jackjohnn) - Unhide
Jackjohnn  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Fine-Tuning Images with Camera Raw, Images that you take with your own digital camera can be tweaked using Adobe Bridge and the Camera Raw dialog box gogoanime. You can use the Camera Raw dialog box to adjust images in RAW format (as well as those in JPG and TIFF formats) while preserving all the original image data.