Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Any Advice On Talking To Girls?

by cfw - 27 January, 2021 - 06:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (cfw) - Unhide
cfw  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Probs not a great place to ask, but I need just some genuine advice on talking to girls. I’ve always been terrible at it and maybe one of you isn’t an incel irl and can help me fiesta2

This post is by a banned member (Duck) - Unhide
Duck  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
Your right about this being the wrong place to ask :D
in case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it.
I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party.
I do not support any actions by the member of this group.
All content posted by me either via a post or thread is purely to educate people and to show how
using any of my content maliciously is illegal and I do not take responsibility for it. Please don't harm or exploit anything you do not have permission for.
This post is by a banned member (Xotics) - Unhide
Xotics  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Not gonna lie brother, I had recently seen this vid that helped me out personally alot. lmk how it goes for you and good luck
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
This post is by a banned member (SpeedForce) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(27 January, 2021 - 06:05 AM)CaseyDog Wrote: Show More
Probs not a great place to ask, but I need just some genuine advice on talking to girls. I’ve always been terrible at it and maybe one of you isn’t an incel irl and can help me fiesta2

Looking for the answer to this mystery as well. Good luck brother
This post is by a banned member (Killerkev187) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(27 January, 2021 - 06:05 AM)CaseyDog Wrote: Show More
IProbs not a great place to ask, but I need just some genuine advice on talking to girls. I’ve always been terrible at it and maybe one of you isn’t an incel irl and can help me fiesta2

It's normal to feel anxious when wanting to talk to a girl you don't know, but what is important is that you have self confidence and are comfortable being yourself. People can feel when you are faking it or too nervous and girls would get scared thinking you have bad intentions. Smart

Presentation plays a big part in this, so make sure you are dressed clean and have a nice haircut and not be smelly. Most girls are anxious and shy too so it's up to you to break to ice, if she's into you you'll get the cues if she's not just move on.

Just practice and you'll realize it isn't even that big of a deal.

Best of luck
This post is by a banned member (Kink) - Unhide
Kink  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 January, 2021 - 06:05 AM)cfw Wrote: Show More

You have to take the blackpill my friend. Don't listen to this crap with "confidence" and "game". You have to improve your looks first.

This post is by a banned member (Axley) - Unhide
Axley  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I am giving you a really piece of advice that will help you, trust me..
confidence is everything, it shows masculinity, which girls really love and adore.
be confident and be chill and funny ofc, you got this king.
This post is by a banned member (Dxwson_Boi) - Unhide