Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Any Fan of Post apocalyptic genre?

by rinoatwisted - 08 April, 2019 - 12:32 AM
This post is by a banned member (rinoatwisted) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Hey guys,

Any fan here of post apocalyptic survival game?
can you recommend a good game that you have actually played?

thanks..
This post is by a banned member (Itamai) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 April, 2019 - 12:35 AM)atiufi Wrote: Show More
played resident evil 2 remake and after that resident evil revelations and now i started to play resident evil 7 would recommend the whole series one of the best game series and movie series :)

edit: revelations is a 3ds port for pc but its still good storywise

Thanks for the recommendations, i just started out playing games again after how many years, and this kind of genre is what i really like,, i played resident evil 2(i like it) back in ps1.lol
and i just finished the last of us just got my hand on a ps4 a week ago).. anyway, ok ill keep this in mind and ill def. play the whole series.
This post is by a banned member (Demigod009) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Yeah, I like post-apocalyptic games and I personally follow the Metro series(don't judge), just can't get enough of it lol. Oh, and what about The Last of Us? Does it seem over rated for you? Opinions on it?
Demigod. The name says it all.
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 April, 2019 - 01:06 PM)Demigod009 Wrote: Show More
Yeah, I like post-apocalyptic games and I personally follow the Metro series(don't judge), just can't get enough of it lol. Oh, and what about The Last of Us? Does it seem over rated for you? Opinions on it?

This is just my opinion on Last of Us.. story wise.. its ok.. gameplay and mechanics is ok too.. i just dont get why it gets so high on rating... maybe the drama, but i played many games way better than last of us when it comes to drama
But im still anticipating the part 2 of it.. seems way better than the part 1..hopefully..
My personal Raiting

Story = 5 or 6/10 (no deep shit or whatever, more like a plain story in movies, felt like u know whats gonna happen next,)
Gameplay/Mechanics = 5 otr6/10 okyissh also.. try it and youll be the judge..

but then again its just my personal opinion.
This post is by a banned member (Yoloboy1337) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
played resident evil 2 remake and after that resident evil revelations and now i started to play resident evil 7 would recommend the whole series one of the best game series and movie series :)

edit: revelations is a 3ds port for pc but its still good storywise
This post is by a banned member (Sartux) - Unhide
Sartux  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
I liked fallout:New Vegas the most for a post apocalyptic survival game - it's kind of old but really good. You can mod it loads and get it EXACTLY like you want it - like I wanted much stronger mobs so every fight was a proper battle and it took like 5 minutes to mod it in. Wanted weather that effected survival - modded in like 10 minutes.

Also liked the Metro series but not played the last one.
This post is by a banned member (c1sek) - Unhide
c1sek  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I loved playing DayZ when it was playable and popular, nowadays I play league of legends bcs im addicted  fine
[Image: vtHU2TV.jpg]
[Image: I2dABG8.gif]