Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Anyone even more hyped about Cyberpunk 2077?

by spanishinquisition477 - 12 June, 2019 - 02:17 AM
This post is by a banned member (spanishinquisition477) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Especially after the release date drop and HIM appearing. So now have TWO confirmed celebrity talents in the game  Fiesta Fiesta

Kinda sad that it's 10-ish months away, though I kinda expected it. Still, its kind of a minor letdown.

What do you guys think about the game?
This post is by a banned member (ondatoizz) - Unhide
ondatoizz  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(12 June, 2019 - 02:17 AM)spanishinquisition477 Wrote: Show More
Especially after the release date drop and HIM appearing. So now have TWO confirmed celebrity talents in the game  Fiesta Fiesta

Kinda sad that it's 10-ish months away, though I kinda expected it. Still, its kind of a minor letdown.

What do you guys think about the game?

Even if its just witcher 3 set in the future, that'll be fine. I've always preferred how they tell their stories vs Rockstar. Reckon it will be a GOTY sweep next year
This post is by a banned member (kovacparel) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
sdfgsdfgdhfgfjdfhfijkfsdgfd dfsg fdgdsfg dfg df gdfs gsdf gsdf gdsf gsd gfsd gsdf gs dfg sdfg dsfg dfs g
This post is by a banned member (reduck) - Unhide
reduck  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Keanu reeves made a big hype train for that game. Interesting trailer and large system requestments  Pepi it's all what i think about this game
[Image: i9H6.png]
This post is by a banned member (Rekgor) - Unhide
Rekgor  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
I am really excited for the game. Even though they had been putting off announcing the release date, I was seeing that as possibly a good thing. Too many games are rushed to market before they are completely finished, which results in many bugs and constant patches. Hopefully with they used the delay to polish the game more.