Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Anyone here who run ads on Microsoft Bing?

by hackersid - 22 December, 2022 - 06:20 AM
This post is by a banned member (hackersid) - Unhide
hackersid  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello,

Guys, I am posting here as I am at my wit's end and hoping that someone here will guide me. Basically, I want to run a PPC campaign on the Microsoft Bing ads network. I was running my account for two months, but suddenly they suspended it without any warnings or without me breaking any rules (as far as I know). Now they are not telling me the reason, and they have permanently closed my account. I tried calling, emailing, and chatting with their support, but no one was ready to talk and resolve the issue.

After that, I tried creating multiple accounts using multiple emails (old & new) with multiple cards, but every time, as soon as I either entered a card or started a campaign - they suspended my account. I have tried different computers, different networks and different websites. I am not able to run a campaign.

Now I googled the issue and MS's support forum is filled with users having the same issue. MS keeps suspending their accounts without even telling them a reason or without giving them any chance. If anyone here knows how to make an account that won't get suspended, please let me know. My business is hurting really bad due to this.
Poor AF  Pepe
This post is by a banned member (Jbrown475) - Unhide
Jbrown475  
Threads
1 Year of service
Message fisthack on telegram
This post is by a banned member (hackersid) - Unhide
hackersid  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(22 December, 2022 - 06:49 AM)Jbrown475 Wrote: Show More